Anderson vs Diaz Who are you rooting for?

I just want a good fight but have a feeling that Andy will make it quick and clean.

Lol the Silva haters are obvious AF on this one...

I want Silva to utter anihilate Diaz.

Love both guys just want a good fight.

I just want to see a good fight. I enjoy watching both of them when the right match-up occurs.

The unknowns on this fight are what make it hard to judge. I will feel more confident on Nick's viability as a Middleweight when I see him weigh in at 185 lbs. And Silva will be making his first return so we have to wonder if he will be rusty or be able to kick like the past.

Don't care who wins, love both guys since Pride early-UFC days.

FWIW Nick's sparring includes Joe Schilling who is a massive 170 kickboxer and just KO'ed Manhoef.

Love this fight. We know Silva won't blanket or run. Hope for a lot of action.

I see Anderson as a really bad matchup for Diaz, and see Diaz being hit a lot. That being said, I would totally love to see Diaz pull out one of his Strikeforce-esque performances, and just outlast, outpace, and outwill Anderson.....

Rooting for Anderson...but I I would not be surprised if Diaz wins.

I love my mayne Andy, I love my mayne Nicky

21oy17b.gif

JUST BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!

This. I'm rooting for Diaz but this is the Condit fight we never got. Just 2 great strikers slugging it out.

I dont care who wins.. But it would be something if Diaz pulled it off! lol

Anderson. I want him to fight Jones.

At this stage, probably not much. But I don't care. I still want to see it.

its too late.

maybe 2 years ago when jones had no real challengers anymore and silva was still champ with no real challengers.

its too late.

maybe 2 years ago when jones had no real challengers anymore and silva was still champ with no real challengers.

Yeah, that would have been great. As is, I just say: Better late than never.

Nick has some really great wins in his career but if he beats the Goat maybe people will give him a little slack and some credit for once so pulling for him. Just hope it's a great fight, an all time classic hopefully.

Nick has few great wins. He beats good guys but gets beat by the elite. Lawler is his best on paper but that was a long time ago.

I honestly hate this fight. These are two of my favorite fighters of all time and I don't want to see either of them have 3 consecutive losses. Not to mention, it's a terrible matchup for Nick. The outcome won't be very surprising (I'm assuming Silva will TKO Nick at some point). I want it to be competitive.

I guess if I absolutely had to choose someone to root for though, it would be Nick. Not too sure why. I guess partially because Weidman vs Silva 3 sounds horrible and I'm one of those that believes Silva has done it all already. I wish he would just take fun fights now.

Back