Anderson vs Diaz Who are you rooting for?

I want Diaz to win, he's a fun fighter to watch and if he loses this one, I'm not so sure he'll fight again, or if he does he'll likely take another year or more off again since he's gonna be getting a big payday here.

Plus I'm just a fan of Diaz and not really of Anderson :p

I'm just hoping for great trash talk & a great fight.

IDGAF who wins.

Love Anderson hate both Diaz. Anderson is going to trourture him, he's gonna crucify him, real bad. My prediction? Pain!

Want silva to win but if Diaz beats him it'll be hype train.

Win win in my opinion as i find both fighters entertaining.

Two of my all-time favorites here. If it is a good fight, ill be happy foe whoever wins. That said, I'm pulling for Nick. It would be great to see him shut the naysayers up with a legendary performance.

in terms of stand up, i believe silva is better than diaz in that he hits harder, is faster, and can avoid getting hit better.

Even on the ground silva should be able to defend anything nick may try if it even gets to the ground.

Basically for silva to beat diaz is no big deal to me, this fight is all about money...however if diaz wins it will be huge for his legacy.

If nick puts his hands down and taunts silva could easily start tagging him, wouldn't be surprised with a front upkick to the face, silva can finish with hands or kicks so keeping distance will be key. also if diaz comes charging in with flurries he risks getting muay tai knees to the face like silva did to franklin.

i think silva wins relatively easy, but can't count nick out either if he lands volume punches and wobbles silva, nicks the type that would go for the kill and finish its mma anything can happen, but on paper i see this an easy win for silva.

Don't want either to lose, fingers crossed for a good fight and a draw.

Nick Diaz.. Anderson will get the job done though as expected.

Rooting for Diaz, just because I want to see the winner of Jacar

i voted for Nick. i cant stand the thought of Anderson - Weidman 3

Even if the whole China + India population prays for Diaz to win this, there is nothing he has to offer Silva. This is not even worth rooting, Silva is gonna toy with Diaz so hard, its gonna be embarassing. Hopefully Silva ends this with a fast 1st round KO so Diaz wont look so bad

I think Anderson kills him but I'm rooting for Nick

Diaz, I like his style more and it would prevent Weidman vs Anderson 3 which is pointless.

Back