Anderson vs Diaz Who are you rooting for?

76Knockout

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Anderson Silva and Nick Diaz will face off at UFC 183

Anderson Silva 33-6 (Last fight UFC 168, TKO loss to Weidman)
20131219063404_anderson_silva.JPG

ihs60Nk0UYsAR.gif

4.gif

vs

Nick Diaz 26-9 (Last fight UFC 158, Decision Loss to GSP)
20140729080359_1MG_9736.JPG

eiuw3l.jpg

tumblr_m9e19sHT2r1ry1rm7o1_250.gif

Who are you rooting for?

I like both fighters a lot so I'm not really rooting for either. I just want to see a good fight.

to be honest I am rooting for Nick. I would like to see him do great in a big name fight like this, and win. Now I honestly think Silva will win, but again as far as rooting it will be for Diaz

Last edited:
Just want a good fight. I have no favorite in this one.

I just hope Anderson is healthy and hungry, and Diaz is mentally ready and comes to finish Silva. If that happens, the rest will play out to a damn good fight.

Anderson is pretty much going to destroy Diaz so easy. Probably going the way of the Forrest griffin fight.

Anderson is pretty much going to destroy Diaz so easy. Probably going the way of the Forrest griffin fight.

I give him more of a chance than what Forrest offered up, but i agree it could end with Diaz getting embarrassed.

Wait and see.

Diaz has never been destroyed,finished or submitted so stop talking crap this will be a dog fight diaz on points.

I love my mayne Andy, I love my mayne Nicky

21oy17b.gif

JUST BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!

Silva.

Even more so because half the people here are idiots who don't view his career in context or think fight mileage or age effect ability.

Also, seeing Diaz getting KO'ed after flipping someone off and talking shit for once would be hilarious.

Not rooting for either one, I don't like the matchup. But I can only hope it is better than I think it is.

Diaz has never been destroyed,finished or submitted so stop talking crap this will be a dog fight diaz on points.

People were saying the same thing before the Forrest fight also. I mean Forrest had been stopped before but was always competitive.

Before Silva he just fought Shogun, Rampage and Rashad consecutively, went 2-1 and was winning the first two rounds of the Rashad fight.

Not saying Diaz WILL get destroyed/embarrassed but its certainly possible, if not likely.

Diaz is overall a better fighter than Forrest, and this is a different Anderson silva so i get what you mean though.

Silva.

Even more so because half the people here are idiots who don't view his career in context or think fight mileage or age effect ability.

Also, seeing Diaz getting KO'ed after flipping someone off and talking shit for once would be hilarious.

Yeah, then Anderson hate is absurd. Usually they are just insecure GSP, Jones or Fedor fans who spend their time trying to downplay Silva's greatness.

Why can't they all be great?

Yeah, then Anderson hate is absurd. Usually they are just insecure GSP, Jones or Fedor fans who spend their time trying to downplay Silva's greatness.

Weidman beat him, he was never that great.

But ... Weidman is great! Honestly, Weidman is a stylistic problem for Silva, but a prime Silva had the reflexes and ability to finish the fight at any time. Yes, Weidman right now could have beat Silva at any point in his career, but Silva in his prime was a definite threat to anyone, at any time in any fight.

And yes, he's a legend. Just like Georges and Fedor. When a fighter loses, he's discarded so easily around here. These fools don't realize the greatness they're witnessing, they just want to hate on things.

Because until Jones retires, Anderson is the greatest.

Weidman beat him, he was never that great.

But ... Weidman is great! Honestly, Weidman is a stylistic problem for Silva, but a prime Silva had the reflexes and ability to finish the fight at any time. Yes, Weidman right now could have beat Silva at any point in his career, but Silva in his prime was a definite threat to anyone, at any time in any fight.

And yes, he's a legend. Just like Georges and Fedor. When a fighter loses, he's discarded so easily around here. These fools don't realize the greatness they're witnessing, they just want to hate on things.

Logic, what a thing. Agreed.

Back