Anderson vs Diaz Who are you rooting for?

The only fights I would root against Silva would be CroCop and Fedor

This poll surprises the shit out of me. Silva is the goat, after everything he has done, after all the highlight reels he is in, past his prime, coming back from a gruesome injury...and ppl pick diaz???

This is whats wrong with the world.

Diaz may have a future in this sport unlike uncle Silva, so I'm rooting for the Stockton OG

This poll surprises the shit out of me. Silva is the goat, after everything he has done, after all the highlight reels he is in, past his prime, coming back from a gruesome injury...and ppl pick diaz???

This is whats wrong with the world.

Silva has a lot of haters.

Anderson Silva and Nick Diaz will face off at UFC 183

Who are you rooting for?

This is a test fight to see if Anderson Silva still has what it takes to kick ass.

If it's a close fight, Georges St. Pierre comes out of retirement and fights Silva, the so-called superfight that never happened because Georges didn't want to get his face rearranged.

If Silva destroys Diaz, Georges fades away into retirement.

It's sort of like when Sugar Ray Leonard finally fought Marvelous Hagler, after Hagler declined somewhat.

I'm a Condit fan rooting for Diaz. I really don't want to see Weidman vs Silva III.

Nick has some really great wins in his career but if he beats the Goat maybe people will give him a little slack and some credit for once so pulling for him. Just hope it's a great fight, an all time classic hopefully.

Always rooting for Anderson..and we're majority mofo ! Puta que pariu :cool:

Silva, I don't think Diaz fights again, he's only coming back for a payday. I doubt he fights a ranked WW if it isn't for a title.

Not rooting for anyone. Both are some of my favorite fighters.
I'd prefer it if Anderson won in convincing, but not overly damaging
fashion as I'd like to see Anderson return, look and feel good.
He needs it more than Diaz right now. Diaz loses, people will say
"well, he fought the goat." or "he fought a middleweight"
Anderson loses and it may very well be the end of the greatest, unfolding.

I remember the look on my dads face when Larry Holmes beat Muhammed Ali and basically ended the mystique of "the Greatest."

Generally he either looked like he wanted to kill you or wanted you to leave before he killed you. But in the tenth round when the GOAT slumped in his stool in defeat and his corner had to stop the fight, I looked at my dads face and saw an inexpressible sorrow that still kinda haunts me.

Whether or not Silva wins, I want him to have a good competitive fight. My friends daughter is coming over to watch the match with us and she likes her "uncles" colgate smile!

Not of fan of Diaz bros antics- but I love them both as fighters- Nick especially; I'll root for him just because of the sheer audacity of the matchup. It's probably one of the most bizarre, unexpected fights of all time, but the odds are stacked in Silva's favor, and I'd say even at 40-whatever and with a mechanical leg, the Spider wins 9/10 times.

Just want to see a good fight. Don't wanna see Silva and Weidman again though, regardless of how this fight plays out.

The GOAT obviously, Nick Diaz.

You know what. I seriously would be surprised if Nick loses this fight. I don't know why I just don't see how he can lose this.

I mean a prime Anderson may be able to jump in with 1,2's like usual and even then I wonder. but Nick is no scrub and doesn't usually get hit with straight punches. Seriously I can't remember a time where Nick was hurt with straight punches. Can't remember a time Nick has been kneed to the head either. We'll see. Fuck you bitches stockton 209 wut.

I'm rooting 100% for Silva, regardless of who he's fighting. But like many, I also don't want Silva-Weidman III to happen. I think part of me would still be excited to see the fight, but the other (larger) part would be afraid to see him at anyone's mercy again, let alone the beast that is Weidman.

Back