Anderson Silva talking to Weidman's son - vid

Watch and learn (how to be likeable and genuine) Jon Jones, watch and learn.

cool... hehehe..

these guys spend so much time together... it would be tough to do all that media together if they really hated eachother..

It wasn't the middle of the fight. Anderson was KOed laying on the canvas.

I agree on the emotions part, but they don't have to be disrespectful or hate necessarily though.

pat-barry-crocop-hug_large.jpg

And that fight went well for Pat huh? He looked like crap that night....
You can't really love your opponent during a fight, that's a fact. You need the bad intentions.

cool... hehehe..

these guys spend so much time together... it would be tough to do all that media together if they really hated eachother..

And that fight went well for Pat huh? He looked like crap that night....
You can't really love your opponent during a fight, that's a fact. You need the bad intentions.

That's not true, see Pete Sell vs Scott Smith, those guys were clearly close friends and beat the shit out of each other. Pat didn't lose that fight because he was too friendly he broke his hand and foot during that fight.

You wouldn't think that one of them had knocked the other out cold recently and that they were about to throwdown again soon. Awesome sport.

See. Anderson is not a thug. He loves kids. Why do you guys try to make Anderson look like an antagonist? Does it have to do with high melanin contain in his skin?

always a fucking race baiter around to try to spoil the fun

Added a newer intv with Chris into the first post.

I think after he really establishes himself with another win over Anderson and a couple more impressive title defences against the likes of Vitor and Jacare Weidman will be one of the most popular fighters in the sport.

It must be good to dream.

I think after he really establishes himself with another win over Anderson and a couple more impressive title defences against the likes of Vitor and Jacare Weidman will be one of the most popular fighters in the sport.

Those are 3 very tough fights to do in a row. Most of the time, something would go wrong for him in at least one (or more) of those fights.
Don't get me wrong, he can beat all of them, but if he has to fight them 3 in a row, he'll probably lose.

Those are 3 very tough fights to do in a row. Most of the time, something would go wrong for him in at least one (or more) of those fights.
Don't get me wrong, he can beat all of them, but if he has to fight them 3 in a row, he'll probably lose.

He tools Vitor. Jacare is more interesting.

both of them very likable.

Are we supposed to pretend like Anderson doesn't have a bad attitude, fuck around during fights, and claim "injuries" when he fights someone good? Seriously, outside of his skill in the octagon, there are very, very few traits to find admirable about him. But you like Diaz too, so I'm going to guess you don't care what happens outside the octagon. Fair enough.

Are we supposed to pretend like Anderson doesn't have a bad attitude, fuck around during fights, and claim "injuries" when he fights someone good? Seriously, outside of his skill in the octagon, there are very, very few traits to find admirable about him. But you like Diaz too, so I'm going to guess you don't care what happens outside the octagon. Fair enough.

I wouldn't take for granted that he likes Diaz based on his sig. That quote is just funny, and not in a way that complements Diaz.

IF it had been the other "silva" he might have challenged him to a brawl and and told him the kid he was going to beat his dad up in front of him :)

Weidman calls Silva "Hey bud, how are you?"
they shake hands and embrace...

if half the retards in here were right about the "disrespect" by Silva towards Weidman, Weidman would have gone straight to his table and ignored Silva.

Back