Anderson Silva talking to Weidman's son - vid

Chules

@UVEE's BESTIE 😺
@plutonium
Reaction score
[YT]92utSEcL5ZE[/YT]

Last edited:
Jeremiah%20Johnson%20nod.gif

I think after he really establishes himself with another win over Anderson and a couple more impressive title defences against the likes of Vitor and Jacare Weidman will be one of the most popular fighters in the sport.

I can't wait until Weidman's son knocks out Anderson's son

One of the few things that Anderson says and I believe is his admiration for Weidman and vice-versa.

I think after he really establishes himself with another win over Anderson and a couple more impressive title defences against the likes of Vitor and Jacare Weidman will be one of the most popular fighters in the sport.

Would be nice to see but too bad that won't be happening since Silva is going to win the rematch.:icon_lol:

That's pretty cool.

Poor Anderson doesn't have thing to sign.

They both come off as very likeable in that video.

Excited for the rematch.

Would be nice to see but too bad that won't be happening since Silva is going to win the rematch.:icon_lol:

Weidman will outgrapple and outstrike him again.

Also, why do you feel so strongly that Minotauro needs to retire that you put it in your sig?

Awesome video, thanks for posting.

And I agree both fighters are likeable guys. Silva cracks me up lol

Anderson is thinking "I'm sorry for what I'm going to do to your dad in the rematch. You'll understand someday."

Weidman calls Silva "Hey bud, how are you?"
they shake hands and embrace...

if half the retards in here were right about the "disrespect" by Silva towards Weidman, Weidman would have gone straight to his table and ignored Silva.

if half the retards in here were right about the "disrespect" by Silva towards Weidman, Weidman would have gone straight to his table and ignored Silva.

Exactly.

It just goes to show that sherdoggers get their panties in a bunch about shit that fighters couldn't give a fuck about

Agh, this looks like this was at John Street in NYC. I should have gone :icon_sad:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back