Anderson Silva talking to Weidman's son - vid

in b4 Weidman moved his son away from Anderson

it's crazy how the ufc has changed. i remember back then when crazy guys like harold howard and tank were the faces of the ufc portraying that tough cage fighter persona, the type of guys you'd wouldn't ever want to meet in real life. nowadays you have pro mma fighters hanging out together with their kids signing autographs.

[YT]92utSEcL5ZE[/YT]​

I occasionally google stormfront, to laugh at the idiots.

I remember googling it after the anderson fight as laughing my ass off, as their celebrations of a weidman victory turned to horror as they realised he wasnt "one of them".

What a beautiful child, and two great fighters who may one day be friends.

Both these guys are good for the sport, and humble Silva is a very good ambassador for it.

If he does retire in the near future, i hope brasil honor him as a hero, and dont throw his gloves back at him, because he is hitting 40 and has been doing the impossible fr one too many years.

pretty cool to see they at least respect each other. so many rivalries today are due to hatred for each other rather than respect for each others abilities.

Its still a sport. Not a war like they promote..

See. Anderson is not a thug. He loves kids. Why do you guys try to make Anderson look like an antagonist? Does it have to do with high melanin contain in his skin?

He was in the middle of a fight....

I wonder if anyone on Sherdog has actually competed in a combat sport before.

Emotions mid-fight run high.

It wasn't the middle of the fight. Anderson was KOed laying on the canvas.

I agree on the emotions part, but they don't have to be disrespectful or hate necessarily though.

pat-barry-crocop-hug_large.jpg

What the fuck Weidman means by saying his baby look brazilian? As if brazilian look as anything. That's some bizarre statement.
Both are nice guys, no doubt, (what Silva has done stupid things inside and outside the cage, but he truly is a good man), and I feel Anderson's charisma is crippled by how little he speaks english. The guy lives most of his time in L.A. area for fucks sake, he should have learned a little more by now... or maybe it's something that he just refuses or simply can't learn.

Good to see, I like when fighters get along and act professional especially if there isn't any real animosity or they aren't good at hyping a fight/smack talk.

See. Anderson is not a thug. He loves kids. Why do you guys try to make Anderson look like an antagonist? Does it have to do with high melanin contain in his skin?

lol its probably more the reason that he knocked out their favorite fighters.

It wasn't the middle of the fight. Anderson was KOed laying on the canvas.
....he still had the lights, the crowd, and his friends/family all cheering. He had just beat the man who he had spent months obsessing about. He had entire segments of his training camp centered around beating Anderson Silva's mind games.

His emotions were running high.

I agree on the emotions part, but they don't have to be disrespectful or hate necessarily though.
Barry is an outlier.

both of them very likable.

Yeh, it's a great moment for the UFC. This is what they should publicize.

It reminds me of that Diaz posing with little GSP kid pre his fight with GSP.

At the end of the day - just men trying to make a living.

nick-diaz-gsp-kid.jpg

Watch, we'll somehow turn this beautiful love thread into a bitter argument over something, as well. :icon_lol:

Back