Anderson Silva talking to Weidman's son - vid

What the fuck Weidman means by saying his baby look brazilian? As if brazilian look as anything. That's some bizarre statement.
Both are nice guys, no doubt, (what Silva has done stupid things inside and outside the cage, but he truly is a good man), and I feel Anderson's charisma is crippled by how little he speaks english. The guy lives most of his time in L.A. area for fucks sake, he should have learned a little more by now... or maybe it's something that he just refuses or simply can't learn.

He probably just means his complexion, he might not have been to Brazil or know much about the racial make up of the country so he doesn't know that there are a bunch of white Brazilians as well

....he still had the lights, the crowd, and his friends/family all cheering. He had just beat the man who he had spent months obsessing about. He had entire segments of his training camp centered around beating Anderson Silva's mind games.

His emotions were running high.

Barry is an outlier.

Point is, not everybody reacts like that. Chris chose to.
Same scenario, GSP probably hated Diaz more than Weidman hated Silva (if), how did GSP react when he beat him for 5 rounds straight? did he talk shit during or after the fight? No he didn't.

Point is, not everybody reacts like that. Chris chose to.
Same scenario, GSP probably hated Diaz more than Weidman hated Silva (if), how did GSP react when he beat him for 5 rounds straight? did he talk shit during or after the fight? No he didn't.

Never heard of wolf tickets?

That's just awesome.

2wexxsx.jpg

They lied to me about them not being fond of eachother. Treachery. I don't want to see the rematch anymore.

Very nice to see.
But would've been interestingly awkward if if Silva was the one who mentioned that Weidman's kid looked Brazilian.

I like this anderson wiedman bromance

Jones wouldn't have looked the boy in the face.

;)

Now see that's bordering on hating.

Its true what they say about defeat. I never liked Anderson before but have softened on him since Weidman humbled him. Great video. Looking very forward to the rematch.

Yeh, it's a great moment for the UFC. This is what they should publicize.

It reminds me of that Diaz posing with little GSP kid pre his fight with GSP.

At the end of the day - just men trying to make a living.

nick-diaz-gsp-kid.jpg

this was taken prior to the diaz suckerpunch to the little kids face.

Nice to see fighters outside of the cage. It's mostly just business after all. Still hate all that pre-fight sniping and canned trash talking though.

Good Weidman's son waved at Anderson from a distance,might have KO'd him accidentally.

Shiiiiiiit... I just realized that kid in the picture with Diaz is wearing all GSP shit.

I keep thinking "why the hell would Nick Diaz punch some random little kid?"...

rofl no one will know who weidman is after the rematch
that is all.

Back