Anderson Silva Landed Only 13 Strikes in his Fight Against Forrest Griffin

Not taking anything away from Anderson but Forrest Griffin was not a top caliber opponent.

That ass whooping was inevitable!
He is former world champion, a TUF winner, a hall-of-famer, and he has some decent wins on his resume. If he's not top caliber then very few are. Winning a world title in the UFC separates you from the pack. I feel like the best way to phrase it is simply Griffin had very few physical gifts or tools and he started training very late. It is amazing he made it as far as he did. Most fighters won't make it as far as he did. I wasn't particularly a huge fan of his when he was active but I've grown to respect the guy for doing what he could given what he had to work with. In that regard I feel he overperformed.

Imagine fighting on Xanax lol.
It has different effects on people. I was a complete maniac while taking xans and going out drinking years back. Got arrested for battery at a bodega (would've been twice if I hadn't run two blocks with one shoe on the first time), busted the windows out of my ex-girls sisters car and some more ridiculous bullshit I wont get into. ALL because of xans.

He beat Rampage and finished Shogun though.
That rampage was voted robbery of the year and still ranks as one of the biggest in mma history. BUT rampage got a couple of gift decisions himself so it is what it is.

That rampage was voted robbery of the year and still ranks as one of the biggest in mma history. BUT rampage got a couple of gift decisions himself so it is what it is.
Yeah I favoured page
I favoured hendo vs him goes both ways

Not taking anything away from Anderson but Forrest Griffin was not a top caliber opponent.

yes, he was. Forrest was a champion at LHW. If you want to say he wasn't the BEST LHW, sure, I agree. But to suggest Forrest wasn't a top caliber fighter when he was champion literally 6 months before this is beyond stupid.

Forrest was on Xanax and in a blacked out state during that fight
he took it to sleep. not sure how long it stays in your system. but he took because he was frightened to death of fighting the MW GOAT

yes, he was. Forrest was a champion at LHW. If you want to say he wasn't the BEST LHW, sure, I agree. But to suggest Forrest wasn't a top caliber fighter when he was champion literally 6 months before this is beyond stupid.
Andy was supposed to fight Rashad but he couldn't do it ?

So a “not top caliber” opponent was the LHW champion and beat the #1 LHW back to back? Haha. You kids just don’t think before you say stupid shit.

he took it to sleep. not sure how long it stays in your system. but he took because he was frightened to death of fighting the MW GOAT
Andy did break him the look on his face was painful to watch a man crumble

Rashad turned the fight down. Along with Thiago Silva.
Rashad would have been better competitive match
But credit to Andy he stepped up . Higher weight regardless of style match up . Not many fight higher weight class

Rashad would have been better competitive match
But credit to Andy he stepped up . Higher weight regardless of style match up . Not many fight higher weight class
Style matchup is a myth. Shogun was considered a dangerous striker at 205 and he was choked out. Same with Rampage but he was just decisions

Back