Anderson Silva Landed Only 13 Strikes in his Fight Against Forrest Griffin

That fight looked like it is from the movies, not a real competitive mma fight

Yea... my join date must mean I started watching MMA in 2018. lol
giphy.gif
Your post agrees with me. Take the join date jab, you look less like an idiot.

People that say Griffin was was not top caliber are making themselves look stupid...

so then that must mean the LHW div was not top caliber after he beat a bunch of top guys at LHW to get the title.

discredting the whole LHW division imo.

Forest was beating Rashad before he got caught, and also the fact that 3-4 fighters turned down a fight with Anderson before Forest stepping up.. so no Forest was not cherry picked.

People that say Griffin was was not top caliber are making themselves look stupid...

so then that must mean the LHW was not top caliber after he beat a bunch of top guys at LHW to get the title.

discredting the whole LHW division imo.
It's because people derive their MMA knowledge from wikipedia, like the poster above me. It's sad that they spend so much time making themselves look stupid on an MMA forum, but can't take the time to watch the fights to avoid that.

Forrest was in complete awe and fear of Anderson's skills before the fight. Every interview of him pre-fight was him just gushing like a school girl about the abilities of his opponent. Bad news for a fighter about to fight a dude.

Forrest lost before he ever stepped into the cage.

Forrest didn't really make excuses you shouldn't either
Just a mismatch and good style match up

everybody says that now, but back then lots of people thought Forrest would be a tough match up because he's gigantic, and he's a decent grappler with a huge gas tank.

they also saw him fight Rampage and Shogun and figured Anderson can't hit harder than they do. i don't think many people had taken into account that he might not hit harder, but he hits a hell of a lot more accurately.

Forrest pretended to be knocked out to get out of that fight

That really pissed me off

Lmao I take it Toner/ @Dozer. got banned from his 2nd account (at least)

Good riddance!

Forrest pretended to be knocked out to get out of that fight

That really pissed me off

You have to be blind to see his behavior during and surrounding that fight and not be kind of frustrated with him, especially if your a fan of his.

Something very odd about the fight but people chalk it up to Anderson being superhuman instead of Forest being ridiculous.

yea that era of andersons run was truly something special . like fedors

2 GOATS

Back