Anderson Silva destroyed prime Hendo in 2 rounds

I was super high when i watched Anderson break his leg. I fully believe he did it on purpose to show the true heart of a champion and that you can come back from anything in life. He has simply never ever lost.

Anderson Silva is the greatest fighter of all time.

Very happy to have seen Silvas reign as it happened, dude pulled off some of the craziest things. The first fighter to have that aura about him, a crazy raven if I remember correct lol.

Should've retired before the Bonnar fight like he wanted to. Goddammit.

Dude even if you are a troll, at this point the dedication to your gimmick is far past healthy. You need help
I’m pretty sure there a few guys that just have multiple account and fanboi different fighters. Always seems to be the same schtick with these guys. Although this guy didn’t come across as one to me. Not on the level of these other guy(s).

Let me guess, Anderson's prime started around 2005 so his losses to Chonan and Takase don't count and ended just before the Weidman fights so they don't count neither?
You’ve never seen the Chonan or Takase fights so your opinion doesn’t count either

Reactions: DS7
Nah, 38yo is not prime.

iu

well 38 is prime if you’re an Anderson hater

still impressive though

Except Chris Weidman, apparently.
When did the chris fight prime silva?
His defenses were not impressive at all after that, like machida's ghost moving down.
When his competition went up he started losing to everybody .. pretty badly i might say. even the damn WW was kicking his ass...

Be quiet newb.

Let me guess AS was dominating until he got caught with a miracle sub? <Lmaoo>
Who am I Josh Barnett?

you’re a TUF noob casual fan who doesn’t understand the game, and only jumped on Sherdog when you heard the term stand and bang

Who am I Josh Barnett?

you’re a TUF noob casual fan who doesn’t understand the game, and only jumped on Sherdog when you heard the term stand and bang

Yeah 2002 account......prime TUF days.

Made a fool of yourself there, boy.

I was super high when i watched Anderson break his leg. I fully believe he did it on purpose to show the true heart of a champion and that you can come back from anything in life. He has simply never ever lost.

Anderson Silva is the greatest fighter of all time.

tenor.gif

Back