Anderson Silva destroyed prime Hendo in 2 rounds

Who then - no one handled Dan as easy as Silva did (while Dan was in his TRT prime).

So which people?

Also, Anderson whopped Belfort who was, I assume, on some vitamins as well.
Cormier, Big Nog, Belfort, Mousasi

They didn't lose rounds to him either in those matches.

But I guess you're going to make "TRT Prime Dan" into some mythical, arbitrary figure that only Anderson Silva fought and thus only he defeated.

Last edited:
That was a massive win for Siva and one of the best wins as far as Goat Candidates go ( , Jones DC Fedor Cro Cop GSP Penn). But the way you try and argue it is awful

Let me guess, Anderson's prime started around 2005 so his losses to Chonan and Takase don't count and ended just before the Weidman fights so they don't count neither?

Pretty much this, whatever helps the narrative.

I love me some Anderson .....Great performance vs Hendo

Hendo won the first round, so this thread is flawed from the get-go.
Rounds only matter to point fighters ....Anderson went there to Stop Hendo and he did it in style ....Round 2 was a fucking clinic

Cormier, Big Nog, Belfort, Mousasi

They didn't lose rounds to him either in those matches.

But I guess you're going to make "TRT Prime Dan" into some mythical, arbitrary figure that only Anderson Silva fought and thus only he defeated.
You’re a fucking idiot ....just saying .....Morons that don’t understand that fighters have primes are unbearable

LHDQhKz.gif

Hendo fan, but he has been known to use some really bad gameplans like ducking head down to look at the ground while Vitor face kicks him.

Back