Anderson Silva believes his name will be cleared soon

Is it arguable to throw out the whole case because of the inconsistencies? I mean someone got something wrong...

He failed the pre-fight test and they still let him fight Diaz, so they could fine Anderson for their biggest paycheck and on top of that tax the UFC on that big-draw money.

They did not. They did not get the results until after the fight.

Is it arguable to throw out the whole case because of the inconsistencies? I mean someone got something wrong...

That seems to be Anderson's intention from what I can tell. If that is the case, I don't think the AC is going to appreciate it.

Didn't the pre fight drug test come in much after the fight? It was the Jones fight where his pre fight test came in early.

I swear I remember reading some stuff from people questioning how it was possible that the Anderson test came back that late...

exactly

They did not. They did not get the results until after the fight.

yea because if it came back before fight night the fight would be scratched.

didn't think I'd need to say the obvious

yeah because his suspension will be over before he actually has a hearing so they'll just say screw it and not even bother which he'll turn into them admitting he was innocent or some shit

That seems to be Anderson's intention from what I can tell. If that is the case, I don't think the AC is going to appreciate it.

Well when the commission makes a mistake like this what can be done other than throw it out? Similar to Cung Le?

Perhaps look for a 6 year old child somewhere who is on your intellectual level; I'm sure they can explain things to you.

Oh, word? Please enlighten me. Just know that you're only gonna embarrass yourself if you decide to try

Well when the commission makes a mistake like this what can be done other than throw it out? Similar to Cung Le?

"like this"

What mistake was made here?

yea because if it came back before fight night the fight would be scratched.

didn't think I'd need to say the obvious

Except the lab stated they did not send the results back until after the fight, and they had no idea who it belonged to.

"like this"

What mistake was made here?

The commission handles the testing of the athletes, they obviously trust both labs yet they have inconsistent results, that's not Anderson's fault. Anderson having never tested positive in his life for anything gets popped for a steroid no competent athlete would take so close to a fight and expect to pass, and the test results contradict each other.

WADA certified lab found that he took steroids. A non-WADA certified, mainly recreational drug testing lab didn't detect steroids. He's claiming that this means that there is doubt that the WADA lab results are accurate and that he should be let off.

It is, of course, a lot easier for these labs to miss something that is there then to find something that isn't. That is if the non-WADA certified lab even tested for steroids.

He tested positive on two different occasions as well.

There was no AC involved and no WADA lab involved with Cung Le. What mistake was made here?

The commission handles the testing of the athletes, they obviously trust both labs yet they have inconsistent results, that's not Anderson's fault. Anderson having never tested positive in his life for anything gets popped for a steroid no competent athlete would take so close to a fight and expect to pass. and the test results contradict each other.

The lab that found steroids is hired to test for steroids and is WADA approved. The lab that did not find them is hired to find drug metabolites, and is not WADA approved for steroid testing.

Silva tested positive on two different days, and there are no inconsistencies.

This is the man that singlehandedly made me an mma fan, hope his legacy remains intact.

His legacy is already tarnished.

I can only hope it is dragged through the mud now.

God damn roider.

The lab that found steroids is hired to test for steroids and is WADA approved. The lab that did not find them is hired to find drug metabolites, and is not WADA approved for steroid testing.

People don't wanna see. They just don't.

They test it at two different labs for a reason, whether one's accredited or not they use them both for a reason, why even use the other lab if you're not going to take the results for what they are, that's an inconsistency, if they made one whose to say they didn't make two?

Back