Media Anderson Silva: ‘I accept the challenge’ to fight Conor McGregor

:D past prime Silva vs a much smaller McGregor isn't something id ask for as a fan but would watch the fight if it happens.
I agree but I think thats what makes the fight even in that Silva is past his prime and that makes up for Conor being the smaller guy. I cant see Conor knocking out Anderson BUT if he did I would be impressed.

I'd love to see it. Two of the best strikers in the sport competing in an exhibition match purely to test their martial arts skills.
Seems legit and fun.

Did you not read the interview?

Anderson is ACCEPTING Conors challenge lol
It makes sense to say yes but I can do it at 180 pounds if you want it.
Anderson originally called out Conor last year. Now after Conor said yes, Anderson is saying 180 lbs.

If you call out a guy two weight classes smaller than you, be prepared to meet half way.

LOL like the guy who choked out Dan Henderson is gonna have trouble with a FW/LW with no ground game, even if he isn't the force he once was. Would love to see Silva light McG up on the feet too.

Going all they way down 5 pounds to fight a guy whose walk-around weight is less than that lol

Man what happened to Anderson

I love this fight, but Conor gets nothing out of this so he won't take it.

He wins, he beat a grandpa while getting destroyed by peers in his division like Khabib

He loses. he lost to a grandpa with a steel leg.

It was totally different circumstances when Conor asked for this fight before Khabib destroyed him.

How the fuck is Conor supposed to weigh in at 180? With weights in his shorts? The guy walks around at 170.

Who cares? It isn't going to happen. Anderson hasn't been able to get down to 170 in a highschooler's age, and Conor ain't going up to 180. He would get crushed. It is pointless to try and have an actual discussion about what would happen in such a fight.

gsp is a top b10 at best.....

Yep top 10 all time athlete in any sport. Glad you finally see it like khabib and I do.

That's how he is able to actually win fights and pass random drug tests at the same time. Silva wishes he was as naturally talented and not just some skinny journeyman who discovered anabolic steroids.

as fucked as it is, I have a feeling this fight will happen. Conor has never cared about defending belts, just being able to call himself a champion. These days he holds no belts and is looking for money. As is Anderson Silva.

Silva is old enough where this fight could potentially be competitive. And we all know people would buy it based of their names alone. Silva might have to go vegan for 6 months while conor adds a little lean mass and instead of 180 they weigh in at 175. As Silva said "the weight class doesnt matter"

Yep top 10 all time athlete in any sport. Glad you finally see it like khabib and I do.

That's how he is able to actually win fights and pass random drug tests at the same time. Silva wishes he was as naturally talented and not just some skinny journeyman who discovered anabolic steroids.

hahahaha

GSP ducked usada. Pass drug tests he never had to take? Because he ducked them?

He's a cherry picking, "calling-in-sick" farce that barely qualifies to be on the top-10 of MMA. He's definitely not among the top-5 where true greats like Fedor, Anderson and Jones reign supreme.

Anderson Silva is the GOAT; you shall not want.

Claims its not about the money yet would make it about the money lol. Let him fight someone like Romero if it aint about the money or Jones.

hahahaha

GSP ducked usada. Pass drug tests he never had to take? Because he ducked them?

He's a cherry picking, "calling-in-sick" farce that barely qualifies to be on the top-10 of MMA. He's definitely not among the top-5 where true greats like Fedor, Anderson and Jones reign supreme.

"GSP Ducked USADA"

GSP left years before USADA was even a fart in Dana's brain you goof. UFC employed USADA because Androstane pissed out an entire Brazilian pharmacy. GSP was long gone by then. I know I know... you were not following the sport back then but still no excuse to not know basic history of the sport fuckboi.

Regardless GSP has passed 100% of his random tests and even won a championship belt, unlike your boy Frauderson.

KvVYq0h.png

Facts and history is on GSP's side and you are just so rustled you have to post bullshit? Lets recap some of the nonsense and outright lies you have posted in the last 24 hours shall we:

- "Daiju Takase was a monster".
- "Rockhold would KO Werdum".
- "Androstane was cleared of all wrong doing".
- "GSP ducked USADA".

You are fucking 0-4. You are making a fool out of yourself. Just take the L and slink away son.

<{outtahere}>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back