Media Anderson Silva: ‘I accept the challenge’ to fight Conor McGregor

Anderson, the guy that once said that he's too big for GSP, says that 180 is a good weight for Conor to fight him? Right...

It's all a money grab at this point whether you like Silva, GSP or Connor. It's about the zeros at the end of the check. You're fooling yourself if you think otherwise

"GSP Ducked USADA"

GSP left years before USADA was even a fart in Dana's brain you goof. UFC employed USADA because Androstane pissed out an entire Brazilian pharmacy. GSP was long gone by then. I know I know... you were not following the sport back then but still no excuse to not know basic history of the sport fuckboi.

Regardless GSP has passed 100% of his random tests and even won a championship belt, unlike your boy Frauderson.

KvVYq0h.png

Facts and history is on GSP's side and you are just so rustled you have to post bullshit? Lets recap some of the nonsense and outright lies you have posted in the last 24 hours shall we:

- "Daiju Takase was a monster".
- "Rockhold would KO Werdum".
- "Androstane was cleared of all wrong doing".
- "GSP ducked USADA".

You are fucking 0-4. You are making a fool out of yourself. Just take the L and slink away son.

<{outtahere}>

Don't forget that when GSP left he was openly critical of the poor drug testing in the UFC, and kept being so vocal about it that Dana started to argue against him and saying that he's crazy. That's until the UFC then makes a deal with USADA. GSP was certainly a part in putting pressure on the company in this area.

"GSP Ducked USADA"

GSP left years before USADA was even a fart in Dana's brain you goof. UFC employed USADA because Androstane pissed out an entire Brazilian pharmacy. GSP was long gone by then. I know I know... you were not following the sport back then but still no excuse to not know basic history of the sport fuckboi.

Regardless GSP has passed 100% of his random tests and even won a championship belt, unlike your boy Frauderson.

KvVYq0h.png

Facts and history is on GSP's side and you are just so rustled you have to post bullshit? Lets recap some of the nonsense and outright lies you have posted in the last 24 hours shall we:

- "GSP ducked USADA".

You are fucking 0-4. You are making a fool out of yourself. Just take the L and slink away son.

<{outtahere}>
Jack doesn't give a shit about proveable facts, or else we wouldn't have to remind him everytime someone post a GSP/silva thread, which he decides to post about GSP everytime. GSP is GOAT of living rent free in his head
<6>

"GSP Ducked USADA"

KvVYq0h.png

- "GSP ducked USADA".

<{outtahere}>

Hah,
and nobody knew USADA was coming. Especially the guy trying to scam opponents into shady testing schemes.

He ducked the USADA era....waited for the dust to settle and cherry picked a tailor made weak MW to make a sham of a division.

GSP is like....number 9 in the all time rankings.....at best. With Khabib's rise, he's now 10th.

Anderson is tied with Fedor and Jones at number 1: they are the very best.

Jack doesn't give a shit about proveable facts, or else we wouldn't have to remind him everytime someone post a GSP/silva thread, which he decides to post about GSP everytime. GSP is GOAT of living rent free in his head
<6>

That's nonsense. It only happens you GSP fangirls use fake facts to back up your lies.

You haven't stated a truth yet baby cakes. Much less a proveable one, you said GSP never passed a test, TUFnewb proved you wrong.

I never said that. You GSP fangirls are true liars.

I said he ducked the USADA era, and intended to do so. And I don't buy his attempt to throw competitors under the bus with shady testing agencies he was in cahoots with.

TUFnewb is a deranged fangirl who spews this false narrative filled with lies, typical of GSP fangirls. It's been debunked already, this is mere repetition.

180 lbs. is dumb af.

175 lbs. @ most.
I don't see Conor having much of a chance unless the weight cut is brutal and takes all of the pop out of Anderson's punches.

If Anderson won't or can't get to 170 anymore then they should be looking at 175 or even 172 or 173, every pound will count and give Conor a sliver more of a chance. Old and well past his prime as he may be, Anderson is still a very dangerous striker against a man that competed at 145, and has been dropped, hurt or tkoed in 3 of his last 5 fights my much smaller guys than anderson.

I never said that. You GSP fangirls are true liars.

I said he ducked the USADA era, and intended to do so. And I don't buy his attempt to throw competitors under the bus with shady testing agencies he was in cahoots with.

TUFnewb is a deranged fangirl who spews this false narrative filled with lies, typical of GSP fangirls. It's been debunked already, this is mere repetition.
<36> boy you really do live in your own fantasy land don't you. Trust me, I'm not dumb enough to take your bait, you try so hard yet everyone knows GSP place on MMAs Rushmore, just because you don't doesn't mean anything. Literally nothing.

Anderson wants molest the rest of Conors worth.
Would watch.

I wanna hear the kinda shit they'll say to eachother.

<36> boy you really do live in your own fantasy land don't you. Trust me, I'm not dumb enough to take your bait, you try so hard yet everyone knows GSP place on MMAs Rushmore, just because you don't doesn't mean anything. Literally nothing.

LOL, no. Laying on top of bloated LWs and tapping to strikes doesn't put you in the "mount rushmore" of mma.
it's Fedor, Silva, Jones, MM, Khabib
Then Aldo, DC, Conor, Werdum, and then GSP.

LOL, no. Laying on top of bloated LWs and tapping to strikes doesn't put you in the "mount rushmore" of mma.
it's Fedor, Silva, Jones, MM, Khabib
Then Aldo, DC, Conor, Werdum, and then GSP.
Cool copy& paste broseph. You're entitled to your wrong opinion. It doesn't bother me nearly as much as it bother you that the vast majority of fans of MMA rate him. Top 3 at worst.
<{silvanormal}>

You haven't stated a truth yet baby cakes. Much less a proveable one, you said GSP never passed a test, TUFnewb proved you wrong.
Silva > GSP and it’s not close.

My GOAT is a true fighter who still wants to fight at age 44. Your GOAT retired at age 32 when the competition started to get well rounded lol

Cool copy& paste broseph. You're entitled to your wrong opinion. It doesn't bother me nearly as much as it bother you that the vast majority of fans of MMA rate him. Top 3 at worst.
<{silvanormal}>

The vast majority of fans are stupid. The UFC is a product for unintelligent masses. I am here to enlighten you fools and educate you about the sport.

It's not an opinion: these are hard facts. You need to detach yourself from your emotions a bit.

The vast majority of fans are stupid. The UFC is a product for unintelligent masses. I am here to enlighten you fools and educate you about the sport.

It's not an opinion: these are hard facts. You need to detach yourself from your emotions a bit.
Gsp has a better finishing rate at 185 than Silva.

<Baelish01>fact.

Fuck it, feed the GOAT whoever he wants

You gave GSP so much shit for wanting to fight McG but when Silva does the same its entirely ok. Even though Silva is one weight class bigger than GSP. You are a joke Toner.

Back