Media Anderson Silva: ‘I accept the challenge’ to fight Conor McGregor

You gave GSP so much shit for wanting to fight McG but when Silva does the same its entirely ok. Even though Silva is one weight class bigger than GSP. You are a joke Toner.
3D7DE379-3B41-455D-9588-5B020FF21541.gif

Silva > GSP. It’s that simple clown.

Fuck it at this point if Andy can make WW or 5 over just make the fucking fight

Silva > GSP and it’s not close.

My GOAT is a true fighter who still wants to fight at age 44. Your GOAT retired at age 32 when the competition started to get well rounded lol
My personal GOAT isn't off suspension. JJ/GSP are the only two GoATs to say they've beaten every man they faced.

My personal GOAT isn't off suspension. JJ/GSP are the only two GoATs to say they've beaten every man they faced.
The only thing your personal GOAT is the GOAT of is ducking ala Hendricks rematch, Whittaker, Woodley, Anderson and prime Lawler.

GOATs take risks and don’t retire at age 32 when he can’t fight one dimensional fighters and LWs anymore.

You gave GSP so much shit for wanting to fight McG but when Silva does the same its entirely ok. Even though Silva is one weight class bigger than GSP. You are a joke Toner.
bc Silva is the GOAT and does whatever he wants.

Silva better be on da juice or he gon get ko'ed with that glass jaw he have

si-claro-nunca

bc Silva is the GOAT and does whatever he wants.

Lol.

He literally can't do anything he wants. The UFC won't even give him a fight they know he's so washed up and can't take steroids anymore.

But I encourage you to play the role of the poor fanboys who are left still living in fantasy land.

We all get a kick out of it. And no. He's not fighting Conor.

The only thing your personal GOAT is the GOAT of is ducking ala Hendricks rematch, Whittaker, Woodley, Anderson and prime Lawler.

GOATs take risks and don’t retire at age 32 when he can’t fight one dimensional fighters and LWs anymore.
Dude finished a guy Silva couldn't in his last fight, you gotta do better. Gsp on record that he was tired of being #1 before Hendricks, before Lawler's run, and long before Woodley became champ.

Silva ducked GSP, who fights at a weight class then refused to when GSP was champ. That was Silva, so he ducked GSP not the other way around. Medical issues =\= ducking. Get you troll game up, you're usually better than his toner.

"it's not about money"

11kwqd3.jpg

Dude finished a guy Silva couldn't in his last fight, you gotta do better. Gsp on record that he was tired of being #1 before Hendricks, before Lawler's run, and long before Woodley became champ.

Silva ducked GSP, who fights at a weight class then refused to when GSP was champ. That was Silva, so he ducked GSP not the other way around. Medical issues =\= ducking. Get you troll game up, you're usually better than his toner.
This isn’t troll game. I’m speaking facts. Facts that GSP fans like yourself don’t want to hear.

This isn’t troll game. I’m speaking facts. Facts that GSP fans like yourself don’t want to hear.
You haven't proved anything,straight opinions you're literally turning yourself into jack, I'm still waiting for your copy & paste routine;).

GSP ducked Silva.

LOL....made up "medical issues".

ducked the true MWs. Anderson smashed Ping, and was robbed of the victory. Ping got his 5 minutes to recover the whole thing was a robbery.

Silva >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GSP

Back