Media Anderson Silva: ‘I accept the challenge’ to fight Conor McGregor

Why wouldn't Anderson accept an easy fight for lots of money? Makes sense for him.

LMAO, you and Mysterio are completely clueless. Anderson called him out first, and Conor just said it's something he's thinking about because Anderson called him out.
Wow. Quoted by NotoriousMillions and listed in the same sentence as Mysterio. The first I heard of this match up was leading into the McGregor-Khabib fight. If I'm incorrect regarding the time line I would like to correct myself - do you have a link to an earlier example?

Anyone that has seen Silva in real life will testify that the dude is huge. Silva is already a skinny MW. It wont be a competitive fight, the size difference is ridiculous.

LOL at a fighter who has fought DC going against a guy who fought most of his career at 145.

Anderson would violently KO conor so bad wed wonder why the fight even got sanctioned this notion is pathetic

Silva is so saddd lmfao

This is correct. Anderson is not calling out McGregor, he is simply accepting the fight Conor stated he wanted.

FALSE.

Silva said a while ago he wanted to "test" himself against McGregor possibly at 170. This was around early last year I estimate.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/10...anderson-silva-conor-mcgregor-fight-challenge
http://www.tmz.com/2018/10/20/anderson-silva-conor-mcgregor-nick-diaz-khabib-fight-ufc-229/

/

Anderson-Silva-1.jpg

Silva responded to McGregor in a recent interview with TMZ Sports, and said it’s a fight that UFC president Dana White definitely needs to consider. The former middleweight champion accepts McGregor’s challenge.

I just waiting," Silva told TMZ. “I accept the challenge for Conor.

I think Dana needs to think about this. It’s two big guys in this sport, two big names. Two big legends, and, why not?

It’s not about money, Conor. It’s about martial arts challenge.

I think 180 for me is good. I think for Conor, too. Because that’s a superfight. It’s not about weight class.”

TELEMMGLPICT000120968130_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqdTOTs03EjuZb891uz-lkHUr20To26NFuragGj_rUwF8.jpeg

As a huge SIlva fan, I hope he is trolling the media and just mocking GSP by calling out LW's as if it would enhance their legacy...

He has no business calling out Conor.
Maybe if Jon loses to Gus, THAT would be a great fight.

Anderson, that's pretty pathetic of you. Fight people your own size and Weight

I'm losing respect for him

Imagine if it were like anderson vs griffen but this time anderson is griffen.

Anderson actually might ko Conor tbh

a 205'er fighting against a guy that fought at 145....lol

C'mon Andy. Meet half way between 155 and 185 or start calling out guys your own size.
Did you not read the interview?

Anderson is ACCEPTING Conors challenge lol
It makes sense to say yes but I can do it at 180 pounds if you want it.

If they have nothing better for either fighter then go for it, it will make money although I'm not interested in it.

You wouldnt be interested in seeing Andy making Conor look like Forrest Griffin ?
Im in
:D past prime Silva vs a much smaller McGregor isn't something id ask for as a fan but would watch the fight if it happens.

Back