Anderson is pimping out his legacy for paychecks.

lol, this man feels confident by calling 45-yrs-old man a pimp.
What an insecure subhuman you are.

>Join Date: Today

Lol your entire Sherdog history are posts directed at me... weird.

I’m sorry lady, but I’m not taking taking anymore Shergroupies.

[<cena1}

Running from the AV bet I see. Put your AV where your mouth is.
I just got back in time to catch the end of that awful main event, what a disaster.

I don’t want to hear any of that “Anderson still fights for the love of the sport” nonsense, the dude is making fat checks $$$ and essentially selling his legacy to do so.

He isn’t even a UFC caliber fighter anymore and that wasn’t a UFC caliber main event.

What say you Sherbros? Is Andy greedily selling his legacy away?

1283262114.0.jpg

Running from the AV bet I see. Put your AV where your mouth is.

LMAO who are you??? I legit have no idea who you are.

You’re blowing up my DM’s, hitting up my threads, incessantly quoting me, etc and I legit never heard of you.

I just hopped on Sherdog a few minutes ago and I got groupies blowing me up for attention...

<RawexDidThis1>

Nah. You'd have to do something you love to understand. These guys don't know what else to do.

LMAO who are you??? I legit have no idea who you are.

You’re blowing up my DM’s, hitting up my threads, incessantly quoting me, etc and I legit never heard of you.

I just hopped on Sherdog a few minutes ago and I got groupies blowing me up for attention...

<RawexDidThis1>
Stop bullshitting. You know exactly who I am. You have used this excuse for ages to run from an AV bet.

If you are so sure of trump winning, lets do an AV bet.

If he loses, 1 month of you flying a Biden 2020 AV.
If he wins, 1 month of me flying a Trump 2020 AV.

Put your AV where your mouth is boy, we have argued plenty.

I just got back in time to catch the end of that awful main event, what a disaster.

I don’t want to hear any of that “Anderson still fights for the love of the sport” nonsense, the dude is making fat checks $$$ and essentially selling his legacy to do so.

He isn’t even a UFC caliber fighter anymore and that wasn’t a UFC caliber main event.

What say you Sherbros? Is Andy greedily selling his legacy away?

1283262114.0.jpg
My fanhood won't allow me to speak ill but all i can do is sigh

Anderson's legacy is already set.

He can fight as long as he likes and make as much money as he needs. Casuals will complain the entire time but he won't give a flying fuck because at the end of the day he's a fighter at heart and likes to compete. It is what it is.

War Anderson.

you can bet your ass I would do the same, fight my last fight make some nice change, then go to Bellator or One with a brand new fat check, no USADA and keep getting paid until I'm 50.

Stop bullshitting. You know exactly who I am. You have used this excuse for ages to run from an AV bet.

You want Biden as president???!!!¿¿¿¡¡¡

<DisgustingHHH>

What Anderson chooses to do with his career, is his choice

'Legacy' doesn't pay the bills.

'Legacy' doesn't motivate you to jump out of bed focused in the morning.

Anderson said it clearly at the post-fight interview that this is his "air" because he's been doing it his whole life.

For someone to say that it's only about "paychecks", goes to show that that person doesn't understand much about 'Passion'

You want Biden as president???!!!¿¿¿¡¡¡

<DisgustingHHH>
Over trump hell yeah.
I'm Australian though, so I'm mainly wanting the AV bet to shut @BRASIL WAND up. He has talked so much shit to me, and then he pulls this shit about not knowing who I am. Its classic retreating tactics, he is scared of taking it.

LOOOOOOL I have discussions with plenty of people on this board... that’s kind of the point of a forum .

1. What makes you think you stand out?

2. What makes you think I want to tramp stamp your pathetic 2019 account?

3. Idk if we’re buddies or I simply triggered you into another dimension, but get over it.

Get some Shercreds and come back at the king when you’re a somebody.

<FookIsThatGuy>

What Anderson chooses to do with his career, is his choice

'Legacy' doesn't pay the bills.

'Legacy' doesn't motivate you to jump out of bed focused in the morning.

Anderson said it clearly at the post-fight interview that this is his "air" because he's been doing it his whole life.

For someone to say that it's only about "paychecks", goes to show that that person doesn't understand much about 'Passion'

all very true but silva is getting old these days and theres not much fun in seeing a great fighter routinely defeated.

LOOOOOOL I have discussions with plenty of people on this board... that’s kind of the point of a forum .

1. What makes you think you stand out?

2. What makes you think I want to tramp stamp your pathetic 2019 account?

3. Idk if we’re buddies or I simply triggered you into another dimension, but get over it.

Get some Shercreds and come back at the king when you’re a somebody.

<FookIsThatGuy>
I knew it. You are scared shitless.

Take the AV bet or shut up. Put your AV where your mouth is bitch.

You have shitted on my opinions plenty. If you are so sure of trump winning, this should be a no brainer.

Back