Anderson is pimping out his legacy for paychecks.

You're a shit poster...thats why everyone (including your mom who provides a nice home for you, even though the grocery expenses are exhaustive) hates you.

tumblr_pmq6exSQyq1rofocqo8_250.gifv

If this had landed I wonder what kind of 2020 we'd be having.
There’d be no covid

If the guy wants to fight, and someone is willing to pay him. Let him do what he wants. I just don’t think the UFC is willing to pay him big bucks anymore. Maybe Japan?
When he becomes a cte zombie don’t make a gofundme and don’t publicize his Own pain and suffering.

just quietly stay in the shadows and accept the consequences.

When he becomes a cte zombie don’t make a gofundme and don’t publicize his Own pain and suffering.

just quietly stay in the shadows and accept the consequences.
Its time....in a perfect world he retired a long time ago...but now hes choosing this path

I just got back in time to catch the end of that awful main event, what a disaster.

I don’t want to hear any of that “Anderson still fights for the love of the sport” nonsense, the dude is making fat checks $$$ and essentially selling his legacy to do so.

He isn’t even a UFC caliber fighter anymore and that wasn’t a UFC caliber main event.

What say you Sherbros? Is Andy greedily selling his legacy away?

1283262114.0.jpg
Well maybe he'd be more your flavour if he were out assaulting the elderly, raping and sowing the seeds of hate and xenophobia.

I just got back in time to catch the end of that awful main event, what a disaster.

I don’t want to hear any of that “Anderson still fights for the love of the sport” nonsense, the dude is making fat checks $$$ and essentially selling his legacy to do so.

He isn’t even a UFC caliber fighter anymore and that wasn’t a UFC caliber main event.

1283262114.0.jpg

His legacy is all ready cemented you goof.

anderson needs to get destroyed by weidman again.

Can't a brotha get paid

How much this brotha collect last night?

When mcgregor talkin bout 'money' it's all good. But when a brotha wanna keep eatin it's all ohhh he should retire. Why.

He could lose a million times in a row and his legacy wouldn't be tarnished.

1283262114.0.jpg
Meanwhile there’s a Floyd thread everyday here, clowns.

1283262114.0.jpg
What are you supposed to do with money when you get your brain smashed like that? I don't buy it. The guy is a fighter and knows no other life

Silva has a lot of bills living in an extremely high cost area in South Ca with a family. I'm sure he enjoys the process of training still but money is money.

*Edit* Just looked it up.....bought his home for 1.76 million. Put shit load of money into it expanding it to 7000 sq ft. Put it on the market for 4.9 million(which didn't sell). It's assessed at $4.3 million which means he has to pay about $50,000 a year in just property taxes. Like I said he lives high lifestyle and you will burn through money fast just to go from year to year with taxes, upkeep on home, cars...etc. He has 5 kids and a wife living in a very high cost of living area on the coast. Plus his income taxes from living in California does some damage to his paychecks.

https://www.amlu.com/2018/09/11/ufc-legend-anderson-silva-lists-l-a-home-for-4-9m/

https://www.realtor.com/realestatea...ia_Palos-Verdes-Estates_CA_90274_M20255-98823
I was nervous when I read about his lavish purchases, in California no less.

he should do one last one vs Maia. That’s the perfect retirement for both in my opinion.

both are older; and are a threat to each other on in their respective areas of strength, with Maia being a ground threat while Silva being a threat on the feet

And? Do we want MMA fighters to get paid or not? The dude hasn't had a legit win since like 2013, and I don't really give a fuck. Fill his pockets. He deserves it.

His legacy is obviously unaffected by him losing now. He still is the MW GOAT (for now), had the longest title reign, most title defences (Lutter fight counts), went into the Matrix etc etc. He should have enough money to retire and for an icon like him, fighting isn’t the only way for him to make money.

or just fighting out his contract to secure funds for his future <Fedor23>

I don’t think it’s about money. He’s addicted too competing and fighting. Very hard for some to stop.

That’s what I would think, i reckon fight sports have the biggest amount of comebacks for any sport, people struggle to give it up.

Back