Anderson crossed over to boxing and he WON!

Should've been Silva by unanimous dec. Let's do silva vs both Paul brothers one night. Let's go spiderrr!

Anderson the GOAT
monophy.gif

Anderson is 46 and the GOAT
Shit he’s 46 and not 42? I think you’re more right than I am. And that makes it even more impressive! Anderson won a pro boxing fight at 46 vs a real competitor. Wow!

Could y’all imagine prime Silva boxing ????? Holy fuck

Is this one of those threads where you post about what your mma wishes are vs actual reality?

Why do you guys even do that?

No ped cheat will ever be considered the GOAT by most fans. And at best even if you include the proven ped cheats. He’s no higher than 4th place in the minds of most.

Silva vs Roy JR next IMO.

Silva with 4oz gloves would KTFO many boxers IMO.

The MMA community owes to debt of gratitude to Anderson Silva for exposing boxing after a few MMA fighters have failed to beats boxers with the hands only

Up there with Artem to defeat a former boxing champ with the hands only

Even Conor couldn't do it

Conor domestically abused Paulie, don't forget.

How are people even surprised that Silva was successful, Freddie Roach a decade ago praised Anderson to having the best Boxing in MMA, a decade ago.

Askren & Woodley are only doing this for money, Anderson clearly loves the sport of Boxing and clearly he respects it enough to properly train for it.

Is this one of those threads where you post about what your mma wishes are vs actual reality?

Why do you guys even do that?

No ped cheat will ever be considered the GOAT by most fans. And at best even if you include the proven ped cheats. He’s no higher than 4th place in the minds of most.
Anderson Silva had the greatest decade of any MMA fighter ever. No one tuned into GSP for wrestle hump for a decade. They tuned in to watch a Spider knockout!!!

Does anyone feel like Jr threw the fight because he probably bet against himself?

I mean he threw like 10 punches per rd. Anderson 's punches were so weak.

On a side note- never seen Andy looked that buff.

Back