Anderson crossed over to boxing and he WON!

He’s not a real boxer. Beating Jake Paul is more impressive than beating Chavez Jr in 2021. The guy has drug issues and doesn’t box anymore. There’s a good chance he was high in there. I’m being serious it’s not something to brag about.
I know this is a hard night for you, it’ll be ok. When Jake Paul KO’s Woodley things will start looking up.

He’s not a real boxer. Beating Jake Paul is more impressive than beating Chavez Jr in 2021. The guy has drug issues and doesn’t box anymore. There’s a good chance he was high in there. I’m being serious it’s not something to brag about.
Anderson’s a MMA guy. Far cry from a “real boxer”

Chavez Jr is far more a boxer than Anderson Silva and I can’t believe you’re even posting this silly shit...

lol, it's funny all the odds makers and pros had chavez winning in their picks........ forget who he was fighting, anderson put on a remarkable performance at 46 years old..

lol, it's funny all the odds makers and pros had chavez winning in their picks........ forget who he was fighting, anderson put on a remarkable performance at 46 years old..
The odds makers get it wrong sometimes. Chavez Jr is a bum.

<Dany07>

Jake Paul is better than an ex Boxing champ...Seriously?

Boxing fans Coping.

The odds makers get it wrong sometimes. Chavez Jr is a bum.
i know he's a bum. i picked anderson to win the fight tonight. but that being said. he's much younger, a student of the game, and should have not been outboxed by a 46 year old former mma champ. .anderson did put on a phenomenal performance

Chavez Jr. Is a druggie who doesn't even train, and sucks, and always has sucked....oh and he is naturally 30 LBS lighter.

Love seeing him lose, but also hate tatds on sherdog.

<Dany07>

Jake Paul is better than an ex Boxing champ...Seriously?

Boxing fans Coping.
Do you even know who Chavez Jr is? The guy is a joke. Go brag about Anderson beating him and boxing fans will laugh in your face. Nobody respects Chavez Jr, he’s a laughing stock.

Do you even know who Chavez Jr is? The guy is a joke. Go brag about Anderson beating him and boxing fans will laugh in your face. Nobody respects Chavez Jr, he’s a laughing stock.
You ever heard of Jake Paul? He killed Askren and soon to stomp out Tryon Woodley.

Anderson would destroy all three guys I just said in boxing, and Chavez Jr in the same night.

Chavez Jr. Is a druggie who doesn't even train, and sucks, and always has sucked....oh and he is naturally 30 LBS lighter.

<Dany07><Dany07><Dany07><Dany07><Dany07>
A Welterweight MMA fighter would've fucked up a 185lbs Boxers....Finished him.

At Friday's weigh-in, Chavez tipped the scales at 184.4 pounds, 2.4 pounds overweight for his Saturday bout against former UFC champion Anderson Silva. Due to missing weight yet again, Chavez had to forfeit $100,000 to Silva, who successfully made the contracted weight of 182 pounds.

Anderson Silva is the best ever!

Tyron woodley and Ben Askren won’t even beat a guy from YouTube and Anderson at 42 beat a real boxer. Wow!!

So the pecking order seems to be

Youtubers (A level) > MMA fighters (B level) > Boxers (C level) > American football players (F Level)

He weighed in higher than Silva, missed weight, and still lost. Buddeh

Back