Anderson crossed over to boxing and he WON!

he weighed 261 vs nog and 263 for fedor and then 310 for mercer. he literally gained 50 lbs of fat in a year.

i didn't make any pronouncements about anything either. just pointing out that tim was a mess.
Again, you continue to miss the point, entirely. I never claimed you made pronouncements. The post you seem fixated on playing "who was worse" with was not a who was better or worse post, it was pointing out the general stupidity of the OP, making pronouncements of that nature.

So, unless you ARE claiming that Chavez jr was a prime Chavez Jr, and that him losing to Silva proves something about the sport, as a whole, then you're just being a pedantic prick for the sake of being a pedantic prick.

Boxers now calling Chavez a bum for getting beat by a 46yo Silva.

Chavez went the distance with Canelo and his record is decent for a boxer. You cannot ignore those things.
Emphasis on NOW.

I used to have a ripped body and unlimited cardio. What I can do now bears really no relation to what I could do, previously.

And going the distance with Alvarez, while not winning a single round on a single scorecard is an indication of mad boxing skilz, how?

He stopped being a serious fighter about three years before Alvarez, and about seven or eight years before Silva.

Again, you continue to miss the point, entirely. I never claimed you made pronouncements. The post you seem fixated on playing "who was worse" with was not a who was better or worse post, it was pointing out the general stupidity of the OP, making pronouncements of that nature.

So, unless you ARE claiming that Chavez jr was a prime Chavez Jr, and that him losing to Silva proves something about the sport, as a whole, then you're just being a pedantic prick for the sake of being a pedantic prick.
you could have just acknowledged tim was a fuckin mess when he showed up against mercer, instead you just talked about him having faced fedor and fought for the ufc belt and it not being surprising he was 25-30 lbs heavier. YOU were playing the who was worse, instead of just acknowledging tim was a mess too. i simply noted tim put on 50 lbs in a year. 50 fuckin lbs. i never mentioned jcc jr or silva.

Emphasis on NOW.

I used to have a ripped body and unlimited cardio. What I can do now bears really no relation to what I could do, previously.

And going the distance with Alvarez, while not winning a single round on a single scorecard is an indication of mad boxing skilz, how?

He stopped being a serious fighter about three years before Alvarez, and about seven or eight years before Silva.
A world class boxer just loses his skills overnight? You're not convincing anyone.

Boxers now calling Chavez a bum for getting beat by a 46yo Silva.

Chavez went the distance with Canelo and his record is decent for a boxer. You cannot ignore those things.

Logan Paul went the distance with Floyd. It means nothing...Android was fighting a small guy in horrendous condition.

A world class boxer just loses his skills overnight? You're not convincing anyone.
Me: "stopped being a fighter three years before Alvarez, and about seven or eight years before Silva"

You: "... just loses his skills OVERNIGHT?"

World-class reading comprehension skills you have, there.

you could have just acknowledged tim was a fuckin mess when he showed up against mercer, instead you just talked about him having faced fedor and fought for the ufc belt and it not being surprising he was 25-30 lbs heavier. YOU were playing the who was worse, instead of just acknowledging tim was a mess too. i simply noted tim put on 50 lbs in a year. 50 fuckin lbs. i never mentioned jcc jr or silva.

We're talking about Chavez, who has been fighting mental health and probable substance abuse issues many years (again, my main reference is him being a mess is OUTSIDE THE RING, which you noted, and then pretended was never mentioned), and you're trying to equate that to Silva coming in fat shortly, comparatively, after fighting world-class opposition in his discipline.

And, no, I wasn't playing "who was worse," I was pointing out that if you're going to go down that stupid road, it's just as easy, if not easier, to do so with MMA. Emphasis was on how stupid a road it is to go down, at all. I know you're not actually this obtuse.

We're talking about Chavez, who has been fighting mental health and probable substance abuse issues many years (again, my main reference is him being a mess is OUTSIDE THE RING, which you noted, and then pretended was never mentioned), and you're trying to equate that to Silva coming in fat shortly, comparatively, after fighting world-class opposition in his discipline.

And, no, I wasn't playing "who was worse," I was pointing out that if you're going to go down that stupid road, it's just as easy, if not easier, to do so with MMA. Emphasis was on how stupid a road it is to go down, at all. I know you're not actually this obtuse.

Tim weighed in at 310. You don't think he was a dumpster fire?

Ray also lost to kimbo in mma and to remy in kickboxing by quitting after a kick almost landed.

he weighed 261 vs nog and 263 for fedor and then 310 for mercer. he literally gained 50 lbs of fat in a year.

i didn't make any pronouncements about anything either. just pointing out that tim was a mess.

Again, nowhere did I mention JCC Jr.

You want to pretend an org-less professional fighter, coming off an embarrassing 36 second loss and losing 3 of 4, putting on 50 pounds in a year isn’t a “dumpster fire” be my guest. All I did was point out that he gained 50 lbs in a year. You want to pretend it’s just normal weight gain……I didn’t mention jcc jr once. Tim was a mess and that seems to bother you noting that fact. And you don’t see how it’s you that is trying to play the “who was worse” game.

Last edited:
Me: "stopped being a fighter three years before Alvarez, and about seven or eight years before Silva"

You: "... just loses his skills OVERNIGHT?"

World-class reading comprehension skills you have, there.
By your logic Silva stopped being a fighter for a longer time. You're being dishonest and it shows, and is why everyone is calling it out. But whatever makes you cope ;)

Again, nowhere did I mention JCC Jr.

You want to pretend an org-less professional fighter, coming off an embarrassing 36 second loss and losing 3 of 4, putting on 50 pounds in a year isn’t a “dumpster fire” be my guest. All I did was point out that he gained 50 lbs in a year. You want to pretend it’s just normal weight gain……I didn’t mention jcc jr once. Tim was a mess and that seems to bother you noting that fact. And you don’t see how it’s you that is trying to play the “who was worse” game.
JCC Jr. is the entire subject of the thread, and my post was ONLY made in juxtaposition to the absurd claim being forwarded in the OP that he somehow reflects the state of boxing, as a sport. Again, you keep wanting to pretend that the entire point and subject I was addressing was somehow not relevant to the post I made. You're being beyond intentionally obtuse with that stance.

Tim was out of shape for the fight, and, as I've mentioned many, many times, my reference about what a mess Chavez was had NOTHING to do with the fact that he was in horrible condition, weight-wise, so acknowledging or not acknowledging that has nothing to do with what I was saying.

It's not that I don't want to acknowledge that Sylvia was fat for that fight, it's that it has nothing to do with anything, it's a non sequitur to what I was saying and what the thread is about, and, sorry, I'm not going to allow you to hijack my comment and talk about something that has nothing to do with my comment.

JCC Jr. is the entire subject of the thread, and my post was ONLY made in juxtaposition to the absurd claim being forwarded in the OP that he somehow reflects the state of boxing, as a sport.

Tim was out of shape for the fight, and, as I've mentioned many, many times, my reference about what a mess Chavez was had NOTHING to do with the fact that he was in horrible condition, weight-wise.

It's not that I don't want to acknowledge that Sylvia was fat for that fight, it's that it has nothing to do with anything, it's a non sequitur to what I was saying and what the thread is about, and, sorry, I'm not going to allow you to hijack my comment and talk about something that has nothing to do with my comment.
Lol. Dude, you brought up ray Mercer. You did. I just pointed out that Sylvia was a mess for that fight too.

By your logic Silva stopped being a fighter for a longer time. You're being dishonest and it shows, and is why everyone is calling it out. But whatever makes you cope ;)
No, not by my logic, since they aren't comparable in how their careers have arced, nor in how they've been regarded by those within their respective sports for many years. By something completely unrelated that you pulled out of your ass? Maybe, but who cares about that? While not at his peak any more, Silva has not been considered by anyone to be a caricature and a disgrace to MMA.

You are truly brainless.

And, really, let's not be distracted by the sheer stupidity of taking statements where I talk about how many YEARS Chavez has been considered a joke, and your claiming that it was an "overnight" statement.

What's next? NASCAR drivers humiliating boxers or MMA fighters in combat? Lol
Jordan is getting Hamlin ready to dominate the NBA. Lebron's gonna be flopping around on the ground like a fish once Denny dunks on his ass.
EievOnNWAAMVQ05.0.jpg

Back