Anderson crossed over to boxing and he WON!

He's had the best Boxing in MMA, I'll tell you that much.

For anybody that didn’t watch and sees it was a split, just know that was corrupt as shit. Anderson beat the shit out of him and won at least 6/8 rounds convincingly.

i e only seen the first two and Chavez won those clearly. But was so out shape he was breathing heavy after 1 with no action.
I’m glad Anderson won though.

Shit he’s 46 and not 42? I think you’re more right than I am. And that makes it even more impressive! Anderson won a pro boxing fight at 46 vs a real competitor. Wow!
and boxed the shit out of him, while having great reflexes and movement

LMFAO @ boxers.......Chavez Jr is lucky Anderson Silva didn't land clean with a 4oz...their chins aren't use to real hits.
Chavez Jr ain’t no boxer. He’s a joke in the boxing world. Crowing about beating him is not a good look for mma fans lmao.

he sure did. that was great to see. it's been a while since having a great anderson moment like this

Anderson Silva had the greatest decade of any MMA fighter ever. No one tuned into GSP for wrestle hump for a decade. They tuned in to watch a Spider knockout!!!
Yet GSP sold more ppv. Why do you feel the need to lie to defend your hero? Are you just a dishonest person at heart?

Seriously, is it that important to you and your happiness in your daily life, that you feel the need to lie on a karate forum to random people? Does it help you sleep better at night? You’re an odd one, aren’t you.

Yet GSP sold more ppv. Why do you feel the need to lie to defend your hero? Are you just a dishonest person at heart?

Seriously, is it that important to you and your happiness in your daily life, that you feel the need to lie on a karate forum to random people? Does it help you sleep better at night? You’re an odd one, aren’t you.
What are you saying? People tuned in to Silva to see a vicious knockout or submission finish. Something..... GSP never gave us. You wrote a long post full of bullshit that no one really understands what you’re saying.....?

You know Canelo respects the hands of Anderson Silva
E4TNOyJXMAEuaij.jpeg

Except other MMA guys can’t beat “YouTube boxers”

Anderson, the mma guy, at 46, outboxed a real boxer. Suck it up buttercup :)
He’s not a real boxer. Beating Jake Paul is more impressive than beating Chavez Jr in 2021. The guy has drug issues and doesn’t box anymore. There’s a good chance he was high in there. I’m being serious it’s not something to brag about.

Back