and they say Conor is the one who talks and talks and talks....

I think its gonna be nate. It wont be pettis cos they wont give him someone who lost his last fight. Cowboy has allready fought twice in the past 9 weeks,so i dont think itll be him....its gotta be nate,the one guy who conor cant get inside his head. Nate just cant be gotten to in that way.

Who's fault is it they are not in shape, he fought Mendes on 2 weeks notice the only difference is he trained for Aldo who is a totally different fighter. So McGregor spent his whole training camp with a knee injury and doing massive amounts of media work, interviews from 1 side of the country to the other and back again and because of these things he had a very tough weight cut. He then goes in and starches Mendes in 2 rounds. There isn't another fighter in the ufc that has done that before but all we hear about from people like you is excuses. If Mendes wasn't fit enough to take the fight then tough fucking shit he shouldn't take the fight and let "the haters last great hope" Frankie have it instead. These guys are supposed to be professionals, they should be training hard in case a fighter picks up an injury so they can take the fight, if it's a fight they would be interested in. McGregor is fighting, people like u sit at your keyboard and make excuses.

You're an idiot. Conor was kicking 3 weeks out of that fight. If you're going to talk shit at least make sure it's factual. Fool.

Read the post above.
So he should fight out of shape AND injured. Are you dense? Connor isn't exaclty a walk in the park lol. Frankie def lose in those conditions. In better conditions I think Frankie could win, but Connor is very very dangerous, it would be a guaranteed loss just for money. I am sure most real Connor fans want to see him win without having to beat out of shape opponents. Lok how people talk about the Mendez fight vs the Aldo. His win versus Aldo there was nothing but him winning, while Chad there is still talk about what would have happened had Chad had a full camp.

Yup, like true lemmings. If fans of a fighter can deter you from liking a fighter then that says more about you than it does about any "bandwagon jumpers".

The fact that a fighters fans can sway an opinion just reeks of weak will.

The fact that fighters have such undignified fans reeks of pathetic will, what are you saying.

Honestly, who slobbers on a guys stick so much. ANOTHER MAN BRO. Be a man yourself.

if things were opposite, conor wouldn't fight either of them on two weeks notice Lol. stfu.

says who? nothing in his behaviour since day dot of his career suggests this. given he's the one always demanding the big fights, the one who always shows up, the one who went to danas office to ask for faber as an 'inbetween' fight after beating mendes and waiting for aldo....the man who asked for siver as he just wanted a fight when he could have waited and still been given next title shot....a man who is already saying he'll step up 30 lbs heavier than his current title for fight the best WW on the planet......

explain after that how conor isn't a fight anybody anywhere any time kind of fighter?
you're talking shit, basically. nothing new haters.

It sounds like you wanted Conor to face another injured, short notice wrestler.

Check The Hound's thread. I was wanting Conor to face Khabib and agreed with him. This Diaz fight is a joke. Bring on Khabib and Edgar at 100%. I'm confident that McGregor will find a way to beat them both and knock them out. If/when it happens don't be shocked. His striking is on a different level and he's a finishing machine. Those two aren't. His TDD is also much better than is said on Sherdog. Not many fighters have Mendes' double leg or anything close to it.

You're an idiot. Conor was kicking 3 weeks out of that fight. If you're going to talk shit at least make sure it's factual. Fool.
He had an 80% tear of one of his cruciate ligaments which wasn't full healed until 2 weeks before fight, but let's not let that get in the way of a few good Bullshit stories from the usual beaut's

So he should fight out of shape AND injured. Are you dense? Connor isn't exaclty a walk in the park lol. Frankie def lose in those conditions. In better conditions I think Frankie could win, but Connor is very very dangerous, it would be a guaranteed loss just for money. I am sure most real Connor fans want to see him win without having to beat out of shape opponents. Lok how people talk about the Mendez fight vs the Aldo. His win versus Aldo there was nothing but him winning, while Chad there is still talk about what would have happened had Chad had a full camp.

Yeah, I know that Conor is "very very dangerous". Thanks for reminding me. Edgar was saying that he's "the answer" (his nickname, funny enough) to McGregor. Well, I'd like to see him prove that. But sure, we can wait until they throw down at Featherweight. You implying that I'm not a "real" Conor fan is cool though. You spell his name with one "n" just so you know.

The full camp Chad talk is over. He's been knocked out now in his last two fights (Conor and then Edgar). You're daft and yet you call me dense? lol

Yeah, I know that Conor is "very very dangerous". Thanks for reminding me. Edgar was saying that he's "the answer" (his nickname, funny enough) to McGregor. Well, I'd like to see him prove that. But sure, we can wait until they throw down at Featherweight. You implying that I'm not a "real" Conor fan is cool though. You spell his name with one "n" just so you know.

The full camp Chad talk is over. He's been knocked out now in his last two fights (Conor and then Edgar). You're daft and yet you call me dense? lol
You are without question THE worst poster on this forum, one can't even have an intelligent converation with you. I look forward to the day you get banned

You are without question THE worst poster on this forum, one can't even have an intelligent converation with you. I look forward to the day you get banned

You're the crybaby kid that I used to stuff in the locker at high school. Your posts aren't intelligent and you don't even know what you're watching. So there's that. Stop replying to my posts because you're wasting my time.

You're the crybaby kid that I used to stuff in the locker at high school. Your posts aren't intelligent and you don't even know what you're watching. So there's that. Stop replying to my posts because you're wasting my time.
Lol, there's no way you're over 16. No one over high school age would act like that.

I didn't say you werent a Conor fan, I meant you are sounding like you are doubting his ability to face a 100% Frankie. That is who he should fight when the time comes. Nobody wants to see him face an injured, unprepared Frankie anymore than I want to see Robbie face an injured, unprepared Steven Thompson or any other fight I want to see where one isn't at least 90%.

I didn't say you werent a Conor fan, I meant you are sounding like you are doubting his ability to face a 100% Frankie. That is who he should fight when the time comes. Nobody wants to see him face an injured, unprepared Frankie anymore than I want to see Robbie face an injured, unprepared Steven Thompson or any other fight I want to see where one isn't at least 90%.

You missed the point. I'm doubting that Frankie is even injured at all. He didn't want the fight because he felt he wasn't ready. He should've been honest. Conor will be fighting Frankie next regardless to defend his FW title. Whether Frankie comes in close to 100% or not (no fighter ever is truly 100%) is on him.

Lol, there's no way you're over 16. No one over high school age would act like that.

Yet literally whining and proclaiming "you're the WORST poster" is what adults do? LOL. Carry on. I was training when you were in diapers I bet. I'm in my 30s so multiply 16 by 2 and you're close.

He holds the title along side fellow posters Gunny and Redhawks.

You missed the point. I'm doubting that Frankie is even injured at all. He didn't want the fight because he felt he wasn't ready. He should've been honest. Conor will be fighting Frankie next regardless to defend his FW title. Whether Frankie comes in close to 100% or not (no fighter ever is truly 100%) is on him.

He may not be injured. That is on him if he isn't and doesn't feel ready or that it is worth the risk for no belt. I just assume he is injured and is sitting it out, why lie unless he is out of shape because he is just waiting for the shot at the belt (which is a possibility). It probably is a minor injury that he is just resting I assume. I have sat out of training for some minor stuff just so I don't hurt anything worse. Some of my worst injuries happened while training with a nagging injury, then something pops out its no training for 2 months.

Oh yeah, and everybody else has to take a fight in a 2 week notice

fucking nutt huggers

Yet literally whining and proclaiming "you're the WORST poster" is what adults do? LOL. Carry on. I was training when you were in diapers I bet. I'm in my 30s so multiply 16 by 2 and you're close.
Lmao. You're not in your 30's, no one in their 30's can still act like that short of having a brain injury. Do you see how many people have issues with your attitude here? Someone even started a post the other day specifically to mention how bad you and a couple other guys are here. If you're anywhrre even close to your 20's thats even more reason to act like an adult. For everyone's sake

Lmao. You're not in your 30's, no one in their 30's can still act like that short of having a brain injury. Do you see how many people have issues with your attitude here? Someone even started a post the other day specifically to mention how bad you and a couple other guys are here. If you're anywhrre even close to your 20's thats even more reason to act like an adult. For everyone's sake

I just owned the goon that liked this shitty post of yours. I'm probably old enough to be your father. The guy that started that thread, KillerElite or whatever, is a complete joke and was gotten to so badly that he couldn't keep his emotions in check. It all goes back to being a child, and you both can relate to that, since you are.

Stop replying to my posts or you'll be on my ignore list. You offer no insight into fights, you just want to argue and you're not educated when it comes to this sport. Thanks.

Back