and they say Conor is the one who talks and talks and talks....

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by gatsby121, Feb 23, 2016.

1. gatsby121

gatsby121 Orange Belt

but guess fkin what, he backs it up

i dont ever want to hear Jose "anytime anywhere" Aldo's or Frankie "do i make you nervous" Edgar's name in the same sentence as the GOAT ever again.

so many empty promises yet Conor has followed through on everything hes said. I love how the nerd rage and angst continues to grow as shertards grasp at any excuse/justification they can.

Conor Bless

MMAAAM, Break Brick, DocK and 5 others like this.
  2. Croo67

Croo67 Purple Belt

No one "rages" because of McGregor, they refuse to back him because of cringeworthy bandwagon jumpers like you.

3. RondaDrowsy

RondaDrowsy Banned Banned

if things were opposite, conor wouldn't fight either of them on two weeks notice Lol. stfu.

4. Aerose91

Aerose91 Brown Belt

So you want an injured Edgar to fight the FW champ, a fight which he's in line for, at 155, on 2 weeks notice for no belt? Yah, he's a pussy.

5. Mixedfights

Mixedfights Silver Belt

How did Edgar get injured? Wasnt that fight like 2 minutes?

6. Flabby 6 pack

Flabby 6 pack Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

How much notice did he have for the Mendes fight? How much notice does he have for this fight, 10 or 11 days, we don't even know for sure who he is fighting yet 10 days out. There is a reason why almost all champions refuse fights at short notice, because they don't have any time to train for that particular opponent, if it was easy they would all be doing it.

Break Brick and DocK like this.
  7. reveler

reveler Green Belt

if your level of support of a fighter is based on your opinions of his bandwagon, you are a turd. less than a turd, really.

Break Brick, BAKM and Cracker666 like this.
  8. Fight To Win

Fight To Win Red Belt

You can't reason with these kids, they don't understand that kind of thing yet.

9. Faceplanter

Faceplanter Purple Belt

Exactly. Edgar's already injured? Sure, not to mention it was 'undisclosed'. He took no damage in that fight. He should've just been honest and said "I'm not ready to fight Conor". For supposedly being such a bad stylistic match-up for McGregor his actions don't reflect it.

10. French Canadian

French Canadian Purple Belt

Was it confirmed that aldo was asked ?

11. French Canadian

French Canadian Purple Belt

I'm asking cause I want to like him but if he really backed out he's an all talk no walk. I thought he was a silent killer...

12. Rematch

Rematch Female oil checking = AWESOMENESS!!!!!

Well that's a stupid reason.

Break Brick likes this.
  13. Rubberchin

Rubberchin Red Belt

They refuse to give him credit because other people give him credit... That makes sense

14. Aerose91

Aerose91 Brown Belt

You don't think its possible he got injured in training? Why would he "disclose" it, he doesn't have a fight scheduled.

EDIT: N/m- forget i even said that. I didnt look at who i was replying to

SherdogGoat, Johnny Rosa and fortheo like this.
  15. Croo67

Croo67 Purple Belt

There's a difference between praising him, and putting a picture of him as your avatar then proceeding to dish out his insults as if you were the man himself.

16. Paramount

Paramount Orange Belt

McGregor is a loud mouthed rat, regardless of his ability to back it up. No one likes a shit talker, except for his nutt hugger fans.. but anyways, I personally believe Conor's trash talk plays a big role in his success, not in terms of selling fights but disrupting a persons normal way of thinking gives you a huge advantage in any sport, especially in MMA when it can end in a split second. He knows it, that's why he does it so much, he had to pull the race card, the gay card, and talk constant trash while Aldo bit his tongue and couldn't do a damn thing because Conor is protected until it happens in the ring, it's disrespectful and no respectable person does that type of garbage. He's nothing but a rat.

17. Flabby 6 pack

Flabby 6 pack Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

Who's fault is it they are not in shape, he fought Mendes on 2 weeks notice the only difference is he trained for Aldo who is a totally different fighter. So McGregor spent his whole training camp with a knee injury and doing massive amounts of media work, interviews from 1 side of the country to the other and back again and because of these things he had a very tough weight cut. He then goes in and starches Mendes in 2 rounds. There isn't another fighter in the ufc that has done that before but all we hear about from people like you is excuses. If Mendes wasn't fit enough to take the fight then tough fucking shit he shouldn't take the fight and let "the haters last great hope" Frankie have it instead. These guys are supposed to be professionals, they should be training hard in case a fighter picks up an injury so they can take the fight, if it's a fight they would be interested in. McGregor is fighting, people like u sit at your keyboard and make excuses.

18. LikeItIs

LikeItIs Red Belt

Yup, like true lemmings. If fans of a fighter can deter you from liking a fighter then that says more about you than it does about any "bandwagon jumpers".

The fact that a fighters fans can sway an opinion just reeks of weak will.

Break Brick and barillas like this.
  19. barillas

barillas Anti-Marxist Belt

José is IMO the biggest pussy in all of this situation, his image is totally going in the sink. Edgar injury is legit as he have recently undergone surgery and wasn't expected to face anyone soon, no one can blame him for that. And yes, Conor's speech is only gaining strength, the guy is quickly becoming a top legendary figure.

20. INoHespectChael

INoHespectChael Black Belt

He already tore his ACL once and sat out a year.

Are you saying he's never going to get injured and pull out of a fight again?

Are you willing to bet your 2009 troll account with 200 posts on it?