and they say Conor is the one who talks and talks and talks....

I just owned the goon that liked this shitty post of yours. I'm probably old enough to be your father. The guy that started that thread, KillerElite or whatever, is a complete joke and was gotten to so badly that he couldn't keep his emotions in check. It all goes back to being a child, and you both can relate to that, since you are.

Stop replying to my posts or you'll be on my ignore list. You offer no insight into fights, you just want to argue and you're not educated when it comes to this sport. Thanks.
You owned him? Sure seems it. Just act like a logical adult and dont take this place too seriously, its an internet forum

if things were opposite, conor wouldn't fight either of them on two weeks notice Lol. stfu.

If there is anything Conor has proven that he deserves the benefit of the doubt with, it's that he's not afraid to fight under any unpleasant circumstances. "You don't need a thumb to fight" or an ACL, or wrestling drills, or a size advantage, or time to plan for a higher ranked guy that's supposed to be a nightmare style match up. Question his honesty all you want, but when he says "they're all the same" he clearly means it.

He already tore his ACL once and sat out a year.

Are you saying he's never going to get injured and pull out of a fight again?

Are you willing to bet your 2009 troll account with 200 posts on it?

absolutely, and LOL @ you calling me a troll because i have an account that is nearly 7 years old with only 200 posts. you see buddy, i have a life....i dont have time to post 3+ times per day on an internet forum full of dipshits. who is the troll homie? you sit there and wait for dominant fighters to lose so you can post gifs and act like you knew this would happen. Let me guess, you hate Anderson Silva and Jon Jones too? theres not a chance in hell you actually have a good, productive life. gtfo you bum.

It doesn't look good for him. That he said he would fight 'anywhere, anytime', that could be interpreted in some different ways.

But Aldo said he would be ready in a case where he would be called upon to fight on short notice.

Words from Andre Pedreneras: “He wants it so much that he’s already training conditioning, jiu-jitsu and boxing. Nothing too excessive, of course, but he wants to stay in shape. He’s not lazy. He will always be expecting that chance to get the fight on short notice, otherwise he might not get another chance. He’s got that notion in his mind so he’s staying active”.
source: bloody elbow

Then the actual opportunity comes about and he refuses it? So it was all BARK?

C'mon guys, him refusing this fight was pathetic...

Back