and they say Conor is the one who talks and talks and talks....

You don't think its possible he got injured in training? Why would he "disclose" it, he doesn't have a fight scheduled.

EDIT: N/m- forget i even said that. I didnt look at who i was replying to

Another sensible move would be for McGregor to square off against top featherweight contender and former lightweight champion Frankie Edgar. However, according to ESPN.com’s Brett Okamoto, Edgar is currently on the mend from an unspecified injury.
http://www.sherdog.com/blog/The-McG...gar-Nurmagomedov-Ruled-Out-for-UFC-196-100707

He could've disclosed it so that his fans (and detractors) would realize that he was actually legitimately injured to pass up such a huge multi-million $ opportunity. Hard concept for you to grasp there? Wow.

Yup, like true lemmings. If fans of a fighter can deter you from liking a fighter then that says more about you than it does about any "bandwagon jumpers".

The fact that a fighters fans can sway an opinion just reeks of weak will.
Totally, I'm a Conor fan but I'm pretty sure there are some really dumbfuckers who also root for him, why should I care?
I keep things separated, I simply don't let being a Conor fan define my identity.

Exactly. Edgar's already injured? Sure, not to mention it was 'undisclosed'. He took no damage in that fight. He should've just been honest and said "I'm not ready to fight Conor". For supposedly being such a bad stylistic match-up for McGregor his actions don't reflect it.
That's kind of naive. Fighters get injured in training all the time.

http://www.sherdog.com/blog/The-McG...gar-Nurmagomedov-Ruled-Out-for-UFC-196-100707

He could've disclosed it so that his fans (and detractors) would realize that he was actually legitimately injured to pass up such a huge multi-million $ opportunity. Hard concept for you to grasp there? Wow.

Why the fuck would Edgar disclose an injury WHEN HE DOESNT HAVE A FIGHT SCHEDULED. On top of that, you want Edgar to fight the FW champ, a fight which he is in line for, at lightweight, injured, on 2 weeks notice, for no belt.

I dont even know what to say any more

Yup, like true lemmings. If fans of a fighter can deter you from liking a fighter then that says more about you than it does about any "bandwagon jumpers".

The fact that a fighters fans can sway an opinion just reeks of weak will.

Maybe I should have said "publicly back him".

We called this shit!!

WE CALLED IT!!! How many times have we said that the fight wasn't going to happen? Check the threads back, I remember someone made a post saying "It's so close to the fight for it to be canceled" and then I SHUT HIM DOWN an dI was like FIGHTS have been canceled like the DAY BEFORE. I KNEW this fight wasn't going to happen.

I just hope whoever it is against they don't make another Interim for no reason. Nate or Cowboy aren't Legit title challengers and RDA just defended.

Edgar agreed to fight Aldo on short notice in Brazil... while also dropping a weight class.

Shut the fuck up

He didn't just get injured. He has been sitting out NOT TRAINING due to an injury. Why would he train when he doesn't have a fight and he is injured. Hell even if it isa small injury, why risk making it worse when you don't have a fight scheduled. Of course though, never mind.

Why the fuck would Edgar disclose an injury WHEN HE DOESNT HAVE A FIGHT SCHEDULED. On top of that, you want Edgar to fight the FW champ, a fight which he is in line for, at lightweight, injured, on 2 weeks notice, for no belt.

Calm down kid. You're mad that Edgar turned the opportunity down. I would be too. Edgar just said no to millions. If McGregor lost at Lightweight then he'd make less money down the line fighting him at FW for the title. By being able to fight McGregor on short notice and beating him he would've shown that he was the man, you know, "the answer" and been paid very well.

they refuse to back him because of cringeworthy bandwagon jumpers like you.
if thats the reason why,then your a weakling,easily swayed,and utterly unable to actually make up your own mind

He didn't just get injured. He has been sitting out NOT TRAINING due to an injury. Why would he train when he doesn't have a fight and he is injured. Hell even if it isa small injury, why risk making it worse when you don't have a fight scheduled. Of course though, never mind.

Read the post above.

Don't even bother to reply to Conor nuthuggers

if thats the reason why,then your a weakling,easily swayed,and utterly unable to actually make up your own mind

And a bum, don't forget that. Oh, and a little Brazilian.

Too busy stroking your non existent ginger beard to remember those insults?

Im not a conor nuthugger,im actually also a fan of aldo and RDA,and wouldnt have been totally upset if he has lost those fights,but people who actually cant support of a fighter because they are THAT gotten to by his fans? hahaha.

:: strokes non existent ginger beard ::

On the homepage of this website, surrounded by a bright orange-yellow box, contains an article that holds the answer to your question.

Is it only the Dana said bla bla bla ? Ill never believe what Dana says.

I want to believe aldo!

Calm down kid. You're mad that Edgar turned the opportunity down. I would be too. Edgar just said no to millions. If McGregor lost at Lightweight then he'd make less money down the line fighting him at FW for the title. By being able to fight McGregor on short notice and beating him he would've shown that he was the man, you know, "the answer" and been paid very well.

It sounds like you wanted Conor to face another injured, short notice wrestler.

lmfao

he's in training camp. all they did was change opponent. conor is in shape.

diaz is not in shape. do you idiots understand the difference? if conor was not in training camp he would not fight edgar/aldo/rda/any of these people on 2 weeks notice you moron
it's not that everyone else is an idiot like you keep throwing around.... >.>

Back