And Jose Aldo is next. Mark my words.

I disagree

Weidman is next

All american champions soon, yeah great. You're still a piece of shit.

I have two kids and like, you know, a job and a band and I donate to charity.

I'm just saying, this was a little presumptuous just because I predicted a fighter will beat his opponent.

Let Aldo fight killers like Cody McKenzie and Clay Guida and he'll look amazing as well.

Barao's lose will be a wake up call for Aldo. Mendes is going to get hurt.

(And Brazil is in the Americas. Basic geography FTW)

http://i.word.com/idictionary/America

All semantics aside you're not wrong, Aldo has definitely been fighting better fighters, as I would expect from a champ.

Regardless, one man has looked amazing and one has looked awful.

I'm sure subconsciously for all these champions there comes a time when they just want to "get out". Whether they think of it intentionally or not, their body and mind must get tired of all the wars, the stress, the anxiety and fear and the physical toll.

It's obvious that none of these guys last forever, not even the GOATs. I'm sure Aldo's time isn't far off so it's not a wild prediction. He's been doing this for a long time. No matter how great he is, there are 20 guys almost as great gunning for him. They know more about him than he does about them. All it takes is a very small slip in his technique or mental toughness and he will lose.

It's ridiculous how different these fighters are that you are comparing. TJ had a speed advantage,over Barao and he used good footwork and angles (like he does in his other fights). He was able to tag Barao, and move out of the line of fire making Barao reset instead of counter.

Chad is fast but he's not faster than Aldo, nor does he have better footwork. He has a few advantages over Aldo but not those.

Nah, Jose Aldo is a proven P4P.

That Conor McGregor though.

Back