And Jose Aldo is next. Mark my words.

IamnotJonFitch

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Terrible match up for Jose, and Jose's looked worse every time he's fought since the Faber fight.

Chad Mendes has looked amazing, and is going to put the hurt on this guy.

All American champs soon.

Jose Aldo has the glow especially since this may be his last fight

Terrible match up for Jose, and Jose's looked worse every time he's fought since the Faber fight.

Chad Mendes has looked amazing, and is going to put the hurt on this guy.

All American champs soon.

All champs are americans since brazil is in america

conor-mcgregor-136386659214410402-140114112121.jpg

Doubt it. Aldo will be ready.. Borroa or what ever dude name is started believing his own hype. This will be a wake up call for Aldo.

I agree. Until McGreGOAT gets his shot. Then it's 8 American, 1 Irish.

Agreed, if he can get him down.

As much as I like Aldo.. this Mendes rematch is a bad fight for him imo, but im sure he'll be more motivated than ever to win especially now.

Mendes ain't touching Aldo.

Jose can bang him out or take an easy ud. Mark my words.

No. Aldo is nothing like Barao. Everything Barao is good at, Aldo is excellent at.

Mendes is in love with his striking now, Aldo still has better foot movement, head movement, striking prowess - etc. Aldo KOs Mendes again, because Mendes is in love with his power.

Even if he loses, you'll all just act like he sucked all along.

You fools hate greatness and can't realize that fighting guys on this level means you'll eventually lose.

Mendes is in love with his striking now, Aldo still has better foot movement, head movement, striking prowess - etc.

The irony in that statement, is if you replaced "Mendes" with "Dillashaw" and "Aldo" with "Barao" these are literally all things people were saying before the Barao-Dillashaw fight.

Nope. I haven't seen Mendes show the same type of versatility Dillashaw showcased tonight. Also, Aldo is far better defensively than Barao is, and that's why he has been virtually unchallenged throughout his entire career.

Back