And another rapper shot dead

these guys just never learn. they win the lottery with rap, and have access to millions of dollars, fame, a life most can only dream of.....but they decide to double down on the gang lifestyle until he bites them in the ass. they value not being a sell-out or "soft" more than their livelihood.

All this

Wooski. He wont be so lucky next time.

Lil durk will end up in prison
Reese got shot in the neck last year and survived. Yea Durk probably gonna get a life sentence. I was just watching a new interview with rondo numba 9 from behind prison look like buddy snitching to get out early lol

Another unarmed black man fatally shot by a white police officer? Oh wait, nothing to see here.

Reese got shot in the neck last year and survived. Yea Durk probably gonna get a life sentence. I was just watching a new interview with rondo numba 9 from behind prison look like buddy snitching to get out early lol
hes a disgusting pathetic fuck. hope he gets got, big time. killing an innocent taxi driver....pathetic

It's scientifically impossible for me to give any less of a fuck about this idiot getting shot.

Saw the video... Play thug games, win thug prizes.

Thanks for coming out!

Those gay mumbling trannies arent 'rappers' come on now..

Black Lives Matter.

Two others died too btw.

lol, lil durk and lil reese?

The cringe is just too much. I'm actually kind of humiliated for you that you know who these people are.

Yeah it's a bit embarrasing I agree

Pretty sure it's a net positive for the world when these idiots gets their brains blasted out on the sidewalk.

Also i tried listening to one of his "songs".. Straight garbage and i'm saying that as a rap fan

I actually really liked King Von - I first became aware of him when he did an interview with Durk on the Breakfast Club and I decided to check out his music.

While alot of the melodies are the same (Crazy Story, Took her to the O etc. are all the same hook), his lyrics were entertaining and it was great workout music. I think alot of his following was because he really was about that life - his dad (or perhaps uncle) was a big player with the Black Disciples and his name carried alot of weight in Chicago . It also explains why he met such an untimely end - you live by the sword and die by the sword.

What makes me sad is that so few people make it out of the hood, and yet these young rappers and athletes find themselves embroiled in the same bullshit before they made it big. Your rich and successful - leave that life behind and focus on making you and your people better. Adrien Broner and Tank Davis are also examples of guys who made it out of impossible conditions, but still can't keep themselves out of trouble.

RIP King Von (although the multiple people he has murdered and their families probably think that this is karma).

lol, lil durk and lil reese?

The cringe is just too much. I'm actually kind of humiliated for you that you know who these people are.
I'm a 36 year old Canadian from the suburbs and I still like the music. I don't care if it's country, rap, dance etc. if it sounds good to me, then I don't feel embarrassed for listening (although there have been numerous instances where my headphones get disconnected at the worst possible time, and my phone starts blaring the Backstreet Boys while at the gym)

Back