And another rapper shot dead

Damn

I just heard about this guy a few months ago after Duck was gunned down in broad daylight

So many young black men lives cut short to the most senseless bullshit

RIP King

<45>

Apparently Tekashi is mocking his death

How that rainbow colored snitch is still alive is beyond me.

Not that I wish harm on anyone, but that guy has more lives than a cat, and he still refuses to learn his lesson. I can appreciate the fact that he does most of this to keep the public interested in him, but ALOT of the people that he insults are not "playing a part" like Tekashi is. They will gun him down and be celebrated for it.

its almost as if creating music promoting extreme violence, selling of narcotics, and promiscuity leads to deleterious situations for both the creators of said music and the listeners. hmmm
Its funny how the producers of said music stay far away from the culture of said music.

but if i say these things to people who look like me I'm coon. That's fine, i am a fucking coon.

Nothing but the truth you speak

Been called a 'coon' online for saying the same thing to black folks out there who glorify this lifestyle. Marching in the streets screaming "Black Lives Matter!" while young black men lead the nation in homicides and victims of homicides

Last edited:
Rip King von

Yea yea ik hardly no one knows who he Is or even cares but it is what it is. Dude had a bright future in music but just couldn't leave that thug life behind .

The thing is you can't have a future in this style of rap if you don't have a thug life. It's literally part of the promotion. Shit like this draws more attention to the genre. It's an exploitative business.

Good riddance. One less POS human being polluting this already over crowded planet.

<Fedor23>

Dude is dead. Regardless of the lifestyle he led. I know he has family out there who misses him

I'm not shedding any tears though. You reap what you sow

What makes him a king tho?

The thing is you can't have a future in this style of rap if you don't have a thug life. It's literally part of the promotion. Shit like this draws more attention to the genre. It's an exploitative business.

And the guys who popularized the style are old now, doing Pepsi commercials and shit, and are somehow held in high regard overall.

RIP to the young man.

That's such a loss.

People need to come together. It 2020. Stop the violence.

How that rainbow colored snitch is still alive is beyond me.

Not that I wish harm on anyone, but that guy has more lives than a cat, and he still refuses to learn his lesson. I can appreciate the fact that he does most of this to keep the public interested in him, but ALOT of the people that he insults are not "playing a part" like Tekashi is. They will gun him down and be celebrated for it.

Too high profile right now and he's staying off the streets. Guys like King Von are actually out in the streets and shit making moves to promote their business. The hookah lounge he was in is a literal shit hole spot. Someone like Tekashi would never be found there after he snitched on his whole crew.

Let the snitch hype die down, his album sales will start to drop and he'll feel comfortable enough to go out in public in a more reckless manner. That's going to be the moment Tekashi gets himself lit up by some real gangsters.

I worked that industry for years. I've met and worked with pretty much every rapper you can think of from the last decade. There's a TON of real gangsters making money behind all that flashy shit. Tekashi can't make money because he can't go do shows at all these clubs around the world that most rappers do for income. He's not selling dope on the side because he's a snitch. His music after he got released was artificially propped up by curiosity, but that interest isn't going to stick. And of course anyone with credibility in the industry is going to refrain from working with a known snitch.

If you're a rapper you got to keep that shit gangster or your career is over.

Envy says "Grown men don't shit on themselves" and King Von goes "Yeah they do". The interviewers didn't catch the reference (and neither did I), but in the comments, everybody is going on and on about Von being a savage, and that line was cold etc etc. Once again, I had no idea what the hell people were talking about, until somebody explained in detail: Apparently when a person dies, they evacuate their bowels (as all muscles, including the sphincter, relax).

Von was making reference to killing dudes and then having them shit their pants.
Well in that case... RIP to King Von's shitty pants

Duck made the worst fucking music I've ever heard. Literally do not understand how people liked his music.

That hood mentality was the reason for Von's success. If he wasn't that dude, we wouldn't have known who he was.
1. I like how grimey and raw ducks sound was. Von sounds like any old autotune shut.

2.yeah I said that word for word

1. I like how grimey and raw ducks sound was. Von sounds like any old autotune shut.

2.yeah I said that word for word

His sound was garbage and his lyrics were even worse. At least King Von knew how to put together a good story despite the auto tune.

I seriously cannot think of a single good song that Duck made.

Back