An eventful day

Jedijiujitsu

Hespect
@Green
Reaction score
I went down to the 7/11 today and some dude was abusing his girl, grabbing her arm and calling her a bitch so I walked up and said "hey man why don't you leave her alone." He didn't say a word he just dropped the chick and threw a right hook at me, I ducked it with ease and touched him up with the jab, then I feinted a right straight and he ducked straight into the sweetest uppercut I've ever thrown. KOed him instantly. I turned to the chick and said "hey babe are you alright?" and she turned to me and said "wow you are fully erect want to go back to my place" So I went home and banged her brains out.

Pretty good day

You must train ufc?

Did you spin around twice before delivering the deadly uppercut?

I went down to the 7/11 today and some dude was abusing his girl, grabbing her arm and calling her a bitch so I walked up and said "hey man why don't you leave her alone." He didn't say a word he just dropped the chick and threw a right hook at me, I ducked it with ease and touched him up with the jab, then I feinted a right straight and he ducked straight into the sweetest uppercut I've ever thrown. KOed him instantly. I turned to the chick and said "hey babe are you alright?" and she turned to me and said "wow you are fully erect want to go back to my place" So I went home and banged her brains out.

Pretty good day

Me too!

Hi Charlie, did you meet Sharon Tate in the spiritual realms yet?

Pics or it didn't happen.

Talking about that full erect D of course

Eventful day only if you are a shit heel casual that doesnt armbar people on sight you stupid little bitch

So is your nose broken? How'd the civilians take the heinous asswhooping you received?

He was roughing her up for giving him the std's.......

Ud53NTI.jpg

That's my normal Monday afternoon, except I usually knock the girl out too then bang her right there.

I knew this was true as soon as I read that TS "touched him up with the jab"
congrats on getting laid for the first time bro!

Why did you go hard after throwing them hands tho?

<LikeReally5>

Back