an alien offers u a free ride to its planet *with clarifications

Do they have weed there? what about beer?

No thanks, I've seen Fire in the Sky.

ancient-aliens-guy.jpg

that's surprisingly simple, yet brilliant.

No kids yet, but want some. If I could bring my wife and have kids on the alien planet I would do it in a heartbeat. I think my mom could live for another 10 years.

I'd take myself to the nearest mental facility. It's an agreement I have with myself. If really outlandish shit is happening, chances are, it isn't.

Yes, without a doubt. I would leave a note behind to my friends/family and probably bring a female companion.

Hell yea. I'd tell them to give me a few minutes to write a peace out note to my peoples, stock up on road sodas, then I'd be gone. 10 years is a short stretch when you're talking hitting up other planets. Shit, I might even extend my stay.

why bbq chicken? what does this make the aliens more friendly?

why bbq chicken? what does this make the aliens more friendly?

i like to eat thinned slice chicken breasts when watching the fights. none of that greasy fat stuff. marinate then bbq or oven and you have a delicious healthy meal for the fights.

We need to focus more on the chicken part

Based on the present facts and picture, I would definitely say no.

But...

If we're talking about something like Mass Effect were you have highly advance civilizations and there are so many amazing things to look at, then maybe.

if i didnt have kids i would say yes absolutely.

cant leave my kids behind though.

I would probably be too amazed at what was happening to say no.

I would try and ask a million questions first, for much more clarification.

even without the clarifications I would accept 100%.

The mere fact that an alien race that could take me without my consent actually asked me, would be enough for me to volunteer.

My kids are grown, my estate is in place. I need no offer of a companion (although that would be a plus to share the experience with and to test our sanity) as the offer of safety and return after 10 years on that planet as disclosed would be enough for me to gamble on the biggest adventure in mankind's history.

How sad would you bitches be after you said no and saw me stepping on the spaceship waving as I left? (insert smartass comments now)

Last edited:
I would chin check them and if they dont drop i guess im going with them.

LOL... I'm giggling for real. Post of the day.

I'd kill them with fire and sharp objects, take their spaceship and go where-ever the fuck I want in it. I'll not stand for these curious, snobbish, faux-benevolent beings coming to my planet, into my home, and challenging my authority by imposing all kinds of ethical restrictions on my would-be space adventures.

Back