an alien offers u a free ride to its planet *with clarifications

lakersfan45

That's sardo! No mr, accent on the do!
@Gold
Reaction score
You are sitting on your couch eating bbq chicken and watching ufc fight night. All of a sudden you notice an odd light in your backyard. You come outside to investigate and realize you see two creatures you've never seen before. They stand upright and look like this
4020888975_16a8590319.jpg
fantastic-planet1.jpg

They are able to communicate and offer you a ride to their home planet. They show you images of their planet which brings up feelings of great euphoria that youve never felt before. They offer you ten years on their planet. You wouldn't have to work but there are no other humans to have consensual sex with. You can however chose 1 person to come with you if you want. They insure ur safety and optional return in ten years. You wouldn't be able to communicate with anyone on earth, no Internet or sherdog or tv.
Do you travel to the unknown?
La+Plan%C3%A8te+Sauvage_10.JPG

*clarifications:
you can have consensual sex with the partner you bring. but you cant have non consensual sex with said partner. the aliens wouldn't allow it
yes they are giant aliens (lets say 10x larger), but they are peaceful
it is 10 years human time
you will have a nice toilet/bathroom and some sort of home
it is not a zoo for the aliens

i think that covers the needed clarifications for now.

Last edited:
so sex with the aliens is not an option?

You are sitting on your couch eating bbq chicken and watching ufc fight night. All of a sudden you notice an odd light in your backyard. You come outside to investigate and realize you see two creatures you've never seen before. They stand upright and look like this
4020888975_16a8590319.jpg
fantastic-planet1.jpg

They are able to communicate and offer you a ride to their home planet. They show you images of their planet which brings up feelings of great euphoria that youve never felt before. They offer you ten years on their planet. You wouldn't have to work but there are no other humans to have consensual sex with. You can however chose 1 person to come with you if you want. They insure ur safety and optional return in ten years. You wouldn't be able to communicate with anyone on earth, no Internet or sherdog or tv.
Do you travel to the unknown?
La+Plan%C3%A8te+Sauvage_10.JPG

You've got the wrong guy.
My interest in all things dry humping ended my sophmore year in high school.

Without hesitation. It may backfire on me but I wouldn't even think twice about it.

IRL though.... I'd kick them both in the pills and steal their gold chains.

Yeah. Who would be a good person to bring with you so that everyone was forced to believe you when you get back?

i'd touch that alien with teh jab. pepper, everywhere.

There is a catch somewhere, and I'm guessing it involves probes and anus'.

I'd beat the shit out of them and tell them get off my property or else I'll blow up their planet.

So I can take my husband but can't have sex with him?

Back