an alien offers u a free ride to its planet *with clarifications

They're not going to probe me or serve me for dinner right?

Only reason I'm watching ufc fight night is because I'm bored out of my mind.

So yes, I'll go.

I have kids, so I'd have to say no. But after they're grown I'd be tempted to do it. The big risk is whether they're telling you the truth or not. What if they're not going to bring you back in 10 years? What if you're not going to be safe? What if they are going to do all kinds of painful experiments on you til you die?

Who knows if these aliens have any concept of honor at all, or do they just see these promises as an easy way to collect human samples?

Even with all these questions, I have to admit it would still be tempting. Just so you could see things no other human has seen.

I have kids, so I'd have to say no. But after they're grown I'd be tempted to do it. The big risk is whether they're telling you the truth or not. What if they're not going to bring you back in 10 years? What if you're not going to be safe? What if they are going to do all kinds of painful experiments on you til you die?

Who knows if these aliens have any concept of honor at all, or do they just see these promises as an easy way to collect human samples?

Even with all these questions, I have to admit it would still be tempting. Just so you could see things no other human has seen.

They're ten times your size, and their technology makes the most advanced nation on earth look like a Bronze Age village. Why would they need to trick you into going with them? They can take you by force anytime they want and not break a sweat.

10 times taller than me?

huge alien vagoo......um yes please.

What?

Walk in, walk out, walk in, walk out, walk in, walk out...

At what point during that process does one ejaculate?

right as you are about to walk out then you run back in and apologize and say you couldnt help yourself

You are sitting on your couch eating bbq chicken and watching ufc fight night. All of a sudden you notice an odd light in your backyard. You come outside to investigate and realize you see two creatures you've never seen before. They stand upright and look like this
4020888975_16a8590319.jpg
fantastic-planet1.jpg

They are able to communicate and offer you a ride to their home planet. They show you images of their planet which brings up feelings of great euphoria that youve never felt before. They offer you ten years on their planet. You wouldn't have to work but there are no other humans to have consensual sex with. You can however chose 1 person to come with you if you want. They insure ur safety and optional return in ten years. You wouldn't be able to communicate with anyone on earth, no Internet or sherdog or tv.
Do you travel to the unknown?
La+Plan%C3%A8te+Sauvage_10.JPG

*clarifications:
you can have consensual sex with the partner you bring. but you cant have non consensual sex with said partner. the aliens wouldn't allow it
yes they are giant aliens (lets say 10x larger), but they are peaceful
it is 10 years human time
you will have a nice toilet/bathroom and some sort of home
it is not a zoo for the aliens

i think that covers the needed clarifications for now.

Is their planet and atmosphere survivable, or will I have to be kept in a custom environment?

What's the catch? Are they REALLY choosing ME as an example of mankind for first contact, or am I going to be thrown into a zoo or worse yet, a laboratory?

I would want answers to this, otherwise I'd be content stay on Earth and know we aren't alone in the universe after all.

The clarifications are silly. You would have to make your choice without certain knowledge. That's the whole point. It is a risk.

The question is vague so we can draw our own assumptions. I would do it if I had something to gain over others. If not, no.

They're ten times your size, and their technology makes the most advanced nation on earth look like a Bronze Age village. Why would they need to trick you into going with them? They can take you by force anytime they want and not break a sweat.

Exactly what I was thinking.

If they wanted to take and assrape you, it wouldn't be necessary to use subterfuge to get that bung. I am still amazed by how many no responses there have been.

Been there, done that. Experience for the ages it's called living on a different continent. :icon_lol:

Back