an alien offers u a free ride to its planet *with clarifications

are they parked out front in a van is the question

Possibly. I mean, how would we know the difference between an alien van and an alien mustang? Also, what does alien candy look like?

Are they going to put me in a zoo on their planet?

You people are over thinking the questions with house over there, sickness after 10 years, time paradox. Living on the other planet.. what's there not to like.

My answer:

1164047_o.gif

Do they have vcash here?

id bring Bob Sapp and watch the cash (or whatever they have monetarily wise) flow for 10 years. we'd live like kings and even make 'Its Bob Sapp Time' the planets' anthem.

Would you have an experience unparalleled in human history with the guarantee of being returned safe and sound in 10 earth years (potentially with a corroborating witness) to enrich humanity with your knowledge?

Fuck no, Fight Night this weekend.

Spoiler alert, the wrestlers win UD's.

Now you can go on your space voyage. You're welcome.

I'd take their pic and tell them to fuck off.

Hell to the No, TS.

The only way I'm going with Aliens is if they promise to give me Superpowers, and it better not take them anything like 10 years to do so.

Anything less and I'm going to Touch 'Em With Teh Jab.

Holy crap the internet fucking loves Black Science Man doesn't it? I'd much rather read someone's original thought, and why/how they arrived at that thought, than a Black Science Man quote or video. What's funny is Black Science Man encourages people to think for themselves....and what happens? People proceed to quote him over and over again, often to support their opinion or invalidate someone elses opinion. It's ridiculous.

Kiddo, I already know where Black Science Man stands on most issues. I'd rather know where you stand on the issue.

Fixed it.

I'd totally do it. I just hope it wouldn't end up like the Twilight Zone episode where they put you in a nice house that looks like back on Earth. You eventually find out there are no windows and the doors are locked. The curtain pulls back and you in a cage in a zoo on a foreign planet.

the are you afraid of the dark version was really good.

Holy crap the internet fucking loves NDT doesn't it? I'd much rather read someone's original thought, and why/how they arrived at that thought, than a NDT quote or video. What's funny is NDT encourages people to think for themselves....and what happens? People proceed to quote him over and over again, often to support their opinion or invalidate someone elses opinion. It's ridiculous.

Kiddo, I already know where NDT stands on most issues. I'd rather know where you stand on the issue.

I'm not saying NDS is wrong, but since TS said these aliens informed you of all these terms you would have to comply to, it would seem communication with these aliens, are implied.

Back