Americans ruined my thread

I don't disagree with that, thats why they can't really complain when the religion of peace people run amok in London, fuck 'em, be an ally for murica, you deserve everything you get
giphy.gif

like I give a fuck about some shitty niche sport....<DisgustingHHH>

enough to be on a shitty niche sport forum, just like how your location says you wish you were American.

<36>

Oh yeah? Well I'm at my cousins and there's a Jehovah's witness over here talking to his wife and I can hear everything in the other room. I'm hearing all about God and Adam and Eve right now.

Oh nice, the Adam and Eve part of the bible is the best part. I call it the "jerk off sexy time part."

Oh yeah? Well I'm at my cousins and there's a Jehovah's witness over here talking to his wife and I can hear everything in the other room. I'm hearing all about God and Adam and Eve right now.
You should get stoned and stare at them

A bit cloudy in Bonifacio Global City Makati this morning, but less ashy here than a few days ago.

9-CAED5-F6-20-FE-439-F-909-F-AB9818-DD1-EE1.jpg

15421136-BCA2-43-CB-9-AAA-3-B57-BF59-A690.jpg

Recently moved to North Dakota. Finally coming out of negative F for the highs.. feel like my ability to embrace cold is forever changed. Going to enjoy the shit out of the 20s and 30s highs we have beginning tuesday

Been an incredibly mild winter so far. We have had less then 10cm of snow so far in January. I live in southern Ontario so this is really unusual. Today however there is a small winter storm coming through and people are talking like it's the apocalypse. We're getting 7-12cm of now. It's a big old nothing burger as far as mid January weather goes.

I'll report back if I survive.
We got about 5-10cm here in the other Port and more than half of it has melted already.

It's funny cause Americans know full well the Imperial system is backwards and outdated but they are keeping it just to be stubborn cause they never want to join the rest of the world

Whats really funny is the misplaced nationalism that comes with it.

For some reason Americans have a national pride in sticking to an inferior system created by the English over a superior system also created by the English.

Whats really funny is the misplaced nationalism that comes with it.

For some reason Americans have a national pride in sticking to an inferior system created by the English over a superior system also created by the English.
I'm not sure how many Americans you have spoke with to form this conclusion, but living here almost my entire life I've never met someone who is prideful about it, most think it's silly we are on a different system than the rest of the world.

It was (25 x 9/5) +30 something where i was today. You know what I mean?

Back