Americans ruined my thread

Cloudy with a chance of meatballs.

MEATBALLS THATS THE WORD OF THE DAY!!!

giphy.gif

d3f1deb9ab96c315190d429324c441cd.gif

MB17.gif

giphy.gif

Lol @ having your weather in degrees Celsius. You sound poor.

I just woke up and it is 73 degrees Fahrenheit

upload_2020-1-18_8-12-14.png

...about 25 min north of Miami Beach. 47 degrees on Tuesday. We get to use our sweaters!!! 3 times a year then they collect dust in the closet for about 9 or 10 months

says the person with the Kangaroo avatar. I bet even your toilet bowl water spins backwards when you flush one of your dingos
I know it should've been glaringly obvious but i'm Canadian, same hemisphere as you so the water spins the same way. Get it together man, shit like this is why everyone thinks Americans are dumb.

Been an incredibly mild winter so far. We have had less then 10cm of snow so far in January. I live in southern Ontario so this is really unusual. Today however there is a small winter storm coming through and people are talking like it's the apocalypse. We're getting 7-12cm of now. It's a big old nothing burger as far as mid January weather goes.

I'll report back if I survive.

It’s not super cold at the moment, just snowy and fucked up. Roads look like shit and I’m up early on a Saturday to take the cat to the vet.

edit: temps are in Fahrenheit, because Merica.
F674A23A-8F1A-44A3-81BA-368AED0C5DFE.jpeg

It’s not super cold at the moment, just snowy and fucked up. Roads look like shit and I’m up early on a Saturday to take the cat to the vet.

edit: temps are in Fahrenheit, because Merica.
View attachment 712377

How the f is it snowing at 32 degrees??? I would be having a pool party

I know it should've been glaringly obvious but i'm Canadian, same hemisphere as you so the water spins the same way. Get it together man, shit like this is why everyone thinks Americans are dumb.
Dude, its not like the rest of the world looks at Canada and thinks anything other than "tits on a bull".

I was going to say it’s cold as hell but hell is warm.

Attachments

• 3A418132-6394-4A16-9B72-02B0332E407E.jpeg
    3A418132-6394-4A16-9B72-02B0332E407E.jpeg
    553.9 KB · Views: 3

Thing is, most Americans don't really give a shit about what the rest of the world thinks of us. Enjoy browsing on an American website with technology developed by Americans. You're welcome!

High of 26 and snow 100% for tonight . Oh I am having spaghetti and meatballs tonight . High of 38 tomorrow . It says 1-3 inches of snow for today then 1-3 for tonight so I don’t know if that means 2-6 or 1-3 and they mean today as in all night

Back