Americans ruined my thread

I wanna go back to gym today then play video games . I don’t know if I will do the gym thing ,
I talked to a lot of relatives on phone I haven’t talked to in years . My grandma makes me. I was in Florida visiting . It was 84 there and when I got home cold and a short snow storm .

Has anyone been to Kansas? I don’t think I ever have . I don’t know what to do there if I went .

Oh man I lost my cat brush. My cat is laying with me but looks annoyed . Think he wants to eat ,

What’s a good candy to eat while at movies

How the f is it snowing at 32 degrees??? I would be having a pool party
I was surprised that it was that warm today. Last couple days have been about the same as what you posted. Just a snowy, slushy, shitshow outside.
EE6C7E76-E10B-4680-9C4B-3E89124113C2.jpeg

don't worry @Clippy , this thread is beautiful, just like you.

I am will create a thread in the near future and I have you in mind, it's is right up your alley.

Also, picture me saying, "it's right up your alley" in the voice of John Hammond from Jurassic Park.

If it’s snowing where I live tonight will they cancel the fights? I should make thread in ufc section to find out

^ this. I was never broke but knew someone from Europe who was . Whenever he tried to talk about the weather to elite Americans no one knew what he was talking about . He finally got a good paying job and talks like a human now ... uses F and also inches and feet and gave up that poor European nonsense .

ugi5G5nyRrURE_JIwKHYiwbBMCfyrGtXL5n2t0-Nm5e9shUvF6PfuezI9CMzneeRzKmUlqkCDOLmzUjVP_G2oylSXDSgUE4tJ28SrbZxkL1Ozm11j0sPVIKmaEYPO5iYW65PzlI1uR8hPYG5K0HqdCfn0yIvgMiFIrsQY4cZxuk_czrCmnT5R7Uyw_2VmgvQTeumlZZn0R7OUuwIEQpCLZrpsX7WALpE3Zb6uyBfFQu_NVlg1URrMWORRXRwh7Mj-2wqOkIhAb8gzSqrPUVDPwz1AD2EzYGx_BnVSDw41_2_2_qEcuj-_-X_hiOLVQ8FuI7uz3MaILnpp-XsFblY4NAWUDJf0eXTWtCjoRm5OsV3rPw3SM2yZ-QMP-dHage-gR-Yl8lYNZcnWML2NqifraQyGj6IHXsXYvig58y8YKB3q9RzTEUcQapRYozqIroAJJCTehZz0lxo_meweTCRak3A_3N3wPYfjAbiJCJcC04AwPsISFprYfx4____dc_BJHCLCR3qoG-3qulrwAT8DLxOPkkma9D9zSOmlmUfw5drWq8Nmed0sYsZ3uqNZaPHx_8-O1P5Ppac1qhpTt9wsPiTZWSv-vkUTjPibdZpHpTfLwyHBSidy27m866CV-WZ1RS8f-1t7B-fcSTVErMHNMKiY1ja7mf5hESAwoh7tKJ74YXqzOSmh-_o7_5c9xstctWqtAPMLK54CNq9oiFoCOdZuacQz0tJX0-R5vi49hthMx8=w1957-h1380-no

It's really fucking windy.

It is windy down here and, brrrr on Tuesday and Wednesday.

High of 26 and snow 100% for tonight . Oh I am having spaghetti and meatballs tonight . High of 38 tomorrow . It says 1-3 inches of snow for today then 1-3 for tonight so I don’t know if that means 2-6 or 1-3 and they mean today as in all night

We are getting between 4-7 as of now. I had to go to the store to get some things and people were buying bread and milk. What's up with that!?!?

I wanna go back to gym today then play video games . I don’t know if I will do the gym thing ,
I talked to a lot of relatives on phone I haven’t talked to in years . My grandma makes me. I was in Florida visiting . It was 84 there and when I got home cold and a short snow storm .

Has anyone been to Kansas? I don’t think I ever have . I don’t know what to do there if I went .

Oh man I lost my cat brush. My cat is laying with me but looks annoyed . Think he wants to eat ,

What’s a good candy to eat while at movies

I like Junior Mints at the movies because it keeps your breath fresh and is refreshing. Chocolate with mint is a GOAT combo. I've never been to Kansas but in high school my girlfriend at the time cheated on me with a guy in Kansas. She was at a Cosmetology convention. She used to cut my hair but now she's a stripper.

Damn, I guess don’t make fun of Celsius when @Fatality is around. Seems like a real trigger for him

Back