Americans ruined my thread

you're the only country in the world that uses that outdated shit, ya fuckin' goof...<{danayeah}>

yeah but you wish you were American. your location says it all. sorry.

When I moved to the US I tried Fahrenheit for about 6 months then gave up. 60 would always mess with me. What the hell is 60, do I need a jacket?

P.S. North American winters suck.

yeah but you wish you were American. your location says it all. sorry.
no, you've read my location all wrong, my government is a murican lapdog, me on the other hand, I'm as anti murican as an ISIS volunteer.<Prem972>

Americans like their degrees bigger and badder like everything else. I'm going to make up a new unit of degree measurement. It's 17 degrees where I am now but I'm going to multiply that by 100 for my measurement. It's 1700 degrees Bearditate. I made up Bearditate.

I just came in here to like all of the Farenheit posts.

I'm sorry, but this Celsius shit is just plain

<TrumpWrong1>

I just came in here to like all of the Farenheit posts.

I'm sorry, but this Celsius shit is just plain

<TrumpWrong1>
feature-3312.jpg

It's funny cause Americans know full well the Imperial system is backwards and outdated but they are keeping it just to be stubborn cause they never want to join the rest of the world

"Tales from the Clipped"

Clippy's adventures 2020.

1ZacDGz.jpg

I had the heating on for 14 hours straight yesterday, pretty high too.
10pmish here and it's on again, toasty.
Love having heating that works finally

I don't disagree with that, thats why they can't really complain when the religion of peace people run amok in London, fuck 'em, be an ally for murica, you deserve everything you get

Oh yeah? Well I'm at my cousins and there's a Jehovah's witness over here talking to his wife and I can hear everything in the other room. I'm hearing all about God and Adam and Eve right now.

Back