America Now Owns 6 Of 11 Belts

Erm, no. That was just an analogy that I made up. I don't personally like that car brand. It's trash.
So you dislike all European cars too?

God damn, did a European fuck your girl or something? I seriously don't know if I should be concerned for your mental health right now. The hatred for a place that's so far away and doesn't really influence your life is unnatural son!

Oh I'm sorry, my mistake. That makes slavery so much better now. Thanks

Meh..

There was slavery in Europe too, Russia and eastern countries.

In some parts it even continued after it was abolished in US.

Well i havent seen one single native american champion so you guys have 0 belts. The decendants of Africans and Europeans are the ones who holds all the belts in America. Learn your history and where you are from.

By that logic, we can't even credit the Native American champion since his people would have originated from somewhere else at some point in history.

That's silly. If you have an issue with 'slavery' and 'genocide', then you have an issue with most of Africa, most of Asia, and most of Europe.
You are generalizing things to justify actions of your country. Many country in Europe, Asia and Africa didn't commit genocides and didn't have slavery.

You are generalizing things to justify actions of your country. Many country in Europe, Asia and Africe didn't commit genocides and didn't have slavery.

'Many country' Are those the ones you respect, and do you criticize the ones that did?

So you dislike all European cars too?

God damn, did a European fuck your girl or something? I seriously don't know if I should be concerned for your mental health right now. The hatred for a place that's so far away and doesn't really influence your life is unnatural son!

I don't know why you're trying to pry for more details. I'm just not that into you. Calm down.

That doesn't make the slavery better, but the point is that people on more 'primitive' levels of civilizations are very ruthless.

Black slaves were being caught, bred and sold by other black people for wealth and other benefits.

Just like most Slavic, Norse, etc. slaves sold to Arabs in Medieval period were getting sold by their kin.

People were/are nasty this way.
Of course but you can not tell me a country which founding father was a slave owner himself, is a great country. Slavic and Norse did that hundreds of years ago and distance themselves from such things long long time ago. In America they actually celebrate the dude and have him on dollar bill because they are proud of their slave owner.

And also there was segregation in America just 60 years ago, that's how "great" America is.

'Many country' Are those the ones you respect, and do you criticize the ones that did?
Of course I criticize the ones that did. Army which was under the command of Serbian captain commited a horrible crime in Srebrenica (even though I'm sure many Serbians even at that time would disagree with such action) and we are ashamed of that, we embrace what we did is terrible.

As you in America should be ashamed of some many things from your dark past. Embrase and deal with it instead of trying to rationalize everything and blame it on others.

American promotion full of American officials that holds nearly all of their events in America. If this situation was in any other country, Americans would be calling corruption.

Stipe and Max sure are proud of that Merican' nationality

SIXTIVI.jpg

Dibl1m0.jpg

Probably just paying homage to BJ and CC...those guys aren't leaving the US any time soon.

Does Stipe even speak Croatian??? :eek::eek::eek:

Stipe, Cormier, Tyron Woodley, Max Holloway, Cody Garbrandt, Mighty Mouse owns the belts. Not america. Stop leeching on to other peoples accomplishments ;).
Sherdog is American! You're welcome for your freedom

Of course I criticize the ones that did. Army which was under the command of Serbian captain commited a horrible crime in Srebrenica (even though I'm sure many Serbians even at that time would disagree with such action) and we are ashamed of that, we embrace what we did is terrible.

As you in America should be ashamed of some many things from your dark past. Embrase and deal with it instead of trying to rationalize everything and blame it on others.

So you hail from one of those European countries that committed horrible atrocities? Why should I or anyone else be ashamed of something none of us took part in?

Stipe may have been born "Steve," but still, there is no way you're going to convince me that Cleveland is in the United States.

Slavic and Norse did that hundreds of years ago and distance themselves from such things longlong time.

In Russia they changed slaves status to serfs, wich was basically the same thing, in 1723 and ended it in 1861.

In some parts it continued de jure until 1890.

Back