America Now Owns 6 Of 11 Belts

An American Organization (UFC) has mostly American Champions?

Absolutely shocking lol.

How come the U.S. is absolute shit when it comes to actual global sports like Soccer or Cricket? Like ... actual DOGSHIT

I hate all of Europe. Every single European country. Every European person in existence.

I think that's actually really sad. Most cultures offer something to learn and experience of worth. And people everywhere are with loving. Hating someone just because of where they live is crazy.

An American Organization (UFC) has mostly American Champions?

Absolutely shocking lol.

How come the U.S. is absolute shit when it comes to actual global sports like Soccer or Cricket? Like ... actual DOGSHIT

It must really suck to know the US made it so far in the WC last time and are only getting and performing better. I am not even from the US and recognize that they have the potential to take down teams like Poland, Russia and the Netherlands sans Robben.

Large country with large population doing well in a sport based in America.....

Wow

It's like me going "wow England are dominating in rugby" (America suck at rugby)

See the point? The country is irrelevant

Nobody likes americans. Except other americans.

What is your nationality? My guess is that either one of two possibilities are true. No one likes you either. Or, your pitiful excuse for a country is so insignificant and irrelevant that no one even cares.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back