America Now Owns 6 Of 11 Belts

Lol

You morons make these threads then cry when you lose the belt

I would hope we'd have the most champs. We have 350 million people, very little poverty, MA gyms all over.

Your point? Are black Americans somehow not American???
Read my reply above before responding, you fuckwit. Also listen to the fucking song in the OP. He was going confederate flag country music and I had to put him in check.

But the GOAT who pays out his own poket for your bum champs is from Ireland.

Well you can add Amanda Nunes to that list since brazil is in america too.

Who cares about the girls? 6/8 male champs are American and Conor and Bisping are massively protected.

Read my reply above before responding, you fuckwit. Also listen to the fucking song in the OP. He was going confederate flag country music and I had to put him in check.
You said what you said, no backtracking

Damn @Coolidge, this dude put you in check yo. You can't really do anything about it either cuz you're like in check. I think it's similar to time out.

Enjoy it while you can. Ngannou, Gus and Maia are coming to get their belts soon.

Then your pride will be FlyW and BW. Since there are no challengers from other countries there lol.

You said what you said, no backtracking
OK, you know what my intention was better than me. If I meant it in a racist way I would have backed it up in my response. I dont have a racist bone in my body, so you can go fuck yourself trying to paint me as a prejudice person

America also includes Canada, Mexico, Central America and South America in case you hadn't heard.

I think the name you're looking for is "United States".

America also includes Canada, Mexico, Central America and South America in case you hadn't heard.

I think the name you're looking for is "United States".

The United States is commonly referred to as simply 'America'. Silly and pointless comment.

Back