America Now Owns 6 Of 11 Belts

You are generalizing things to justify actions of your country. Many country in Europe, Asia and Africa didn't commit genocides and didn't have slavery.

How far back are you looking? Just in the last 100 years, China, Turkey, Russia and Germany have committed genocides. Minor countries like Rwanda and Cambodia have committed genocide. Nobody gives a fuck about what Lichtenstein or Luxembourg may or may not have done.

So you hail from one of those European countries that committed horrible atrocities? Why should I or anyone else be ashamed of something none of us took part in?
Because the person who commit such crimes is celebrated in your country as a nation hero.

'Merica fuck yeah!!

In Russia they changed slaves status to serfs, wich was basically the same thing, in 1723 and ended it in 1861.

In some parts it continued de jure until 1890.
That was a feudal system which was wide spread across whole Europe until late 19th century. Not the same as slavery. Close to it, not the same.

Because the person who commit such crimes is celebrated in your country as a nation hero.

dude how many pirates and slaveowners are celebrated today as national heroes in Europe. The history of the world is one of savagery everywhere that is what I think

Washington was not a slave owner? And other dudes who signed the Declaration of Independance also not slave owers? How is that not double faced..you preach equality and then go home to kick your black slave in the ass.

The Founding Fathers were very complex individuals. There was a lot more to their story than slavery.

Do you have an issue with Che and Nelson Mandela being celebrated as heroes in their respective countries?

Of course but you can not tell me a country which founding father was a slave owner himself, is a great country. Slavic and Norse did that hundreds of years ago and distance themselves from such things long long time ago. In America they actually celebrate the dude and have him on dollar bill because they are proud of their slave owner.

And also there was segregation in America just 60 years ago, that's how "great" America is.

There was segregation pretty much everywhere where whites and blacks coexisted though. Just kinda unavoidable things, was happening everywhere everytime when one ethnic/whatever group was visibly dominating the other.

And Arabs were importing thousands of African Slaves up to the 19th century... But you don't have any significant black populations in Middle East countries, so there's clear sign that most have dealt with this problem way less humanly than America.

The Founding Fathers were very complex individuals. There was a lot more to their story than slavery.

Do you have an issue with Che and Nelson Mandela being celebrated as heroes in their respective countries?
Lol complex individuals. More like double-faced bullshitters.

Of course, I have issue with everybody who violeted human rights and exploted human. As should you.

America - the only country where you see people who are not handicapped in wheelchair because they're too fat to move.

I agree with u that the guys arguing with u about slavery and shit in this threadare full of shit themselves.

However, i really dont think "european colture" is a thing nor do I think it's possible to coun such a term. Probably Americans are the only people who'd use the phrase "traveling to europe". Thats like putting Canada, USA, and Latin American in the same category.

For example: Spain, France, and Greece are barely anything alike.

Be sure im not bias since im not American nor European here.

Lol comples individuals. More like double-faced bullshitters.

Of course, I have issue with everybody who violeted human rights and exploted human. As should you.

I have an issue with it. I don't feel personally ashamed because of it. Washington was an integral part of building America into what it is today. Of course he's going to be celebrated. His position on slavery fit right in with the attitude of the time.

America - the only country where you see people who are not handicapped in wheelchair because they're too fat to move.

America isn't even the fattest country, so I highly doubt that's true.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back