Amanda will finish Ronda by RNC

Since Amanda started at ATT, she look like a complete killer

Some people think Ronda is just going to threw Amanda to the ground,
Amanda is clearly the bigger and stronger fighter and Very technical on the ground.

Just pray for Ronda that she can take this to the 4-5th Round
They are both similar, men strength vs women strength. They both have developed alot since coming into MMA but I think Nunes is probably more athletic. I just dont know if she will be able to circle out as Holly did but I also don't expect her to rush in in the same manner as she did versus Holly. However with Edmond, we can expect that whatever is supposed to happen doesn't, like having Ronda box a world champion.

You're reaching here Sir.

Since joining ATT she's been excellent at managing her cardio and gassing won't be an issue with Ronda.

Excellent at managing her cardio? She gassed against Valentina. That was the fight before Miesha. She gassed out just trying to avoid Valentina's counter punches.

She was a reckless fighter before ATT, now she's a patient calculated killer.

She still is a reckless fighter. It works against someone like Miesha who poses no threat with her punches but Ronda has power. There's nothing patient about Nunes. She throws everything with maximum effort and that's why she gasses out.

I truly believe she can finish Ronda on the feet or on the ground.

Believe whatever you want. Ronda can finish her standing or on the ground as well. I truly believe it.

We all have to also remember how emotional and mentally weak Ronda is.

Emotionally weak fighters don't wait for the most dangerous fighter in the division to win the title and then skip an easy tune up fight to go straight for the title. I don't buy into your narrative. It doesn't make sense.

Also, there is the case of having 7 successful title defenses in a row, which a mentally weak person could never achieve.

Coming off of that BRUTAL knockout doesn't help either.

Amanda was BRUTALLY beaten into a coma by Cat and she came back to beat Baszler.

Losing in that fashion can really damage you.

Do you have scientific proof of that. Amanda has taken more beatings than Ronda has.

Ronda may even come in here overthinking herself and too cautious to even get countered in fear that she'll be knocked out again in front of all these people who "mocked" and "judged" her.

Amanda might wilt under the pressure. She's never held a title before and never fought someone of Ronda's skill level. Nunes might be overly cautious and afraid to make a mistake that puts her on the ground with Ronda. Nunes is ineffective going backwards and working as a counter puncher. She's not Holly, not even close.

She wanted to kill herself ffs. Whereas Amanda's confidence is through the roof right now.

Ronda's confidence was through the roof when she fought Holly. How'd that turn out?

All you did was list a bunch of psycho babble bullshit. Ronda wouldn't be taking this fight if she didn't think she could win. She doesn't need the money and doesn't need any more fame.

It sounds like you are trying hard to convince yourself Amanda can win but instead of building up a case for Amanda based on her skills, you have to tear down Ronda's mental focus so she's not at her best when they step into the octagon.

You should be saying Ronda looks better than she ever has and she really looks focused and Amanda is getting the best version of Ronda. That way if Amanda wins it actually means something.

Nunes will finish Rotunda Ronda within 3 rounds; anyway she wants too! On the ground, on the feet, or on her stool, Nunes can't be beat!!!

That ship has sailed long time ago, more like 4 defeats ago, she looks great now, but her style is still cut to fit into Ronda´s strenght imo.

Nunes will finish Rotunda Ronda within 3 rounds; anyway she wants too! On the ground, on the feet, or on her stool, Nunes can't be beat!!!
If Nunes stops Ronda it will be in the first round. She is not going to have the energy to defend the armbar afterwards.

HIGHLY unlikely. Ronda ragdolls these girls (all but Holly). Nunes could light her up on the feet, but she ain't winning the grappling.

Well then you havent watched her grapple. She's an excellent grappler
Ronda came very close to getting caught in a RNC from Carmouche. Nunes is more than capable of choking out Rousey.

If Nunes stops Ronda it will be in the first round. She is not going to have the energy to defend the armbar afterwards.

Miss Pumpkinhead is not going to have the energy to mummy walk into the clinch, tussle for a headlock and judo throw after beating blasted repeatedly in the face with some of the hardest, fastest punches she's ever felt every time she comes forward.

Nunez can beat her but it would be with his standup game. In the ground Ronda would finished her.

Judo and an arm bar doesn't = excellent grappler. It means she is solid at a small part of MMA grappling. For a site filled with MMA fans there seems to be a lot of ignorance about the sport.

Nunes is a black belt in BJJ and a brown belt in Judo. She is very very difficult to take down and she only got subbed in her very first MMA fight. The gulf in striking between Amanda and Ronda is so far above the gulf Ronda has over her in Judo.

This fight will look very similar to Anderson v Leben. It's going to be a fatality. Nunes will not get subbed, nor will she come remotely close to getting subbed. Don't say I didn't warn ya'll.
Ronda eats black belts for breakfast

Ronda came very close to getting caught in a RNC from Carmouche. Nunes is more than capable of choking out Rousey.
Anything can happen in a fight my man, michael bisping is the defending MW champion. If ur best argument is to bring up someone who she finished in the first round, ronda is in a good spot

If Amanda manages to pop her head out of Rhondas fav technique (head/arm throw) then its back-take all day a la Liz Carmouche.

Could very well end in a RNC for the Lioness

I think it's impossible to tell. If Ronda is really as bad as she looked against Holm, she probably couldn't beat one of the ring girls. Having seen Holm's mediocre performance in two subsequent fights and realizing that Ronda made mistakes in the Holm fight that had nothing to do with striking (failing to keep the fight on the ground the two times it went to the ground and slowly standing up with her back to Holm rather than turning on the ground and facing Holm and then trying to get up), I would have to conclude that she couldn't fight her way out of a paper bag. If that performance was a one time/one off thing and she returns to previous form, she will likely win.

Amen Ts you have spoken true.

THE LIONESS IS ON THE PROWL AND A JUICY FAT SNORLAX WITH BAD STAND UP AND A SINGLE WIN CONDITION IS THE PERFECT MEAL.

WAR THE LIONESS! !!

IMG_2511.JPG

Last edited:
Back