Amanda will finish Ronda by RNC

Oh, Ronda isn't a good grappler because she only knows "judo and an arm bar" huh? I wonder what grappling martial art Brazilian Jiu Jitsu borrowed from primarily during it inception. I bet it was Japanese Jiu Jitsu, oh wait, it was Judo? What? Who's ignorant about what now? Maybe you should take a look at who taught "BJJ" to the Gracie family all those years ago... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitsuyo_Maeda

It's not like Ronda has the most powerful top game WMMA has ever seen, or that she has out grappled far better grapplers than Nunes, or that a BJJ black belt basically comes with your Brazilian citizenship. Get back to me once you actually know what the fuck you're talking about kid.

Rhonda was out grappled by Holly...... cmon man if she lands in a good position her strength does the rest. She really isn't that slick vs powerful lanky ladies and Nunes fits that bill.

I wonder if it goes past round 3 how either of their Cardio holds up.

War Nunes hope she RNC the Snorlax.

Rhonda was out grappled by Holly......

I don't like Ronda any more than you and I too am hoping that Nunes puts her to sleep. But I disagree that RR was out grappled by Holly. She was out muscled by Holly in that fight.

I don't like Ronda any more than you and I too am hoping that Nunes puts her to sleep. But I disagree that RR was out grappled by Holly. She was out muscled by Holly in that fight.

You should re-watch it.

You are a true visionary and should use your power of seeing the future for the betterment of all mankind.

You should re-watch it.

I've watched plenty of times. It's one of the things that I can never get tired of watching. But Holly the non grappler did not out grapple RR the grappler. Holly muscled her way out of Rhonda's web. She proved to be the stronger fighter of the two on that night.

Rousey will be sporting 800 calorie frappes quicker than you can say stinky couch cushion.

I've watched plenty of times. It's one of the things that I can never get tired of watching. But Holly the non grappler did not out grapple RR the grappler. Holly muscled her way out of Rhonda's web. She proved to be the stronger fighter of the two on that night.

And strength plays no part in grappling?
In the standing grappling exchange Holly got her hips lower and controlled Ronda she reversed her take down attempt and when Ronda managed to get it to the ground she stayed calm and collected and powered out.

She 100% beat RR in the grappling exchanges.

How do u quantify almost choking someone out?

You are a Perry fan so getting you to quantify anything might cause you to die as I am sure Perry fans need all functioning portions of the brain just to remember to breath.

Yeah, on that night.

Just want to add that taking Ronda down is a dangerous thing, Holly was almost caught in a triangle by doing so. Ronda tried the same against Miesha also just let her get the takedown and follow up with a nasty triangle attack.

You are a Perry fan so getting you to quantify anything might cause you to die as I am sure Perry fans need all functioning portions of the brain just to remember to breath.
Dont fight it just let it happen

Have you noticed that the destiny of all of Dana's offspring is to eventually be strangled? Sage, Paige, Conor... Every single of them was choked out. Ronda is next.

If Ronda keeps throwing that head and arm it's bound to happen sooner or later... but my bet is later.

And strength plays no part in grappling?
In the standing grappling exchange Holly got her hips lower and controlled Ronda she reversed her take down attempt and when Ronda managed to get it to the ground she stayed calm and collected and powered out.

She 100% beat RR in the grappling exchanges.

I wasn't factoring in the use of strength at all. I was only looking at grappling technique on the ground. Holly used her strength to muscle her way out of RR's armbar/triangle attempt. Strength DOES play a part in combat (including grappling) so on that note, yeah you're right.

One thing I do want to point out is that you and I both know that neither Holly or Nunes are on Ronda's level when it comes to grappling so that's an area neither one of them would want to play with when fighting her. But when you think about it, it also takes cage savvy and fight smarts to win in combat and Holly outdid Ronda in that dept. as well (getting Ronda off of her feet so she could not complete her Judo throw that she attempted for example).

Yeah, on that night.

Just want to add that taking Ronda down is a dangerous thing, Holly was almost caught in a triangle by doing so. Ronda tried the same against Miesha also just let her get the takedown and follow up with a nasty triangle attack.

Holly went into that fight with a pretty solid gameplan. She fought a SMART fight and used her above average strength and athleticism to keep from getting tangled in Ronda's web.

No matter what happens on Dec 31st, there is one thing etched in human history that can never be taken away from us.

is4r9u.gif

Holly went into that fight with a pretty solid gameplan. She fought a SMART fight and used her above average strength and athleticism to keep from getting tangled in Ronda's web.

No matter what happens on Dec 31st, there is one thing etched in human history that can never be taken away from us.

is4r9u.gif

Hahaha, It was a historical event I'll give you that, rejoice be merry and fear the return...

I wasn't factoring in the use of strength at all. I was only looking at grappling technique on the ground. Holly used her strength to muscle her way out of RR's armbar/triangle attempt. Strength DOES play a part in combat (including grappling) so on that note, yeah you're right.

One thing I do want to point out is that you and I both know that neither Holly or Nunes are on Ronda's level when it comes to grappling so that's an area neither one of them would want to play with when fighting her. But when you think about it, it also takes cage savvy and fight smarts to win in combat and Holly outdid Ronda in that dept. as well (getting Ronda off of her feet so she could not complete her Judo throw that she attempted for example).

is4r9u.gif

Solid post and that gif.......... I am giving it a Boner salute.

Back