Amanda will finish Ronda by RNC

I am going to watch this fight again. I can't seem to get enough. But what really makes it so sweet to watch is to make sure you first watch RR's appearance on Conan O'Brien (where she was talking smack about how she was going to beat Holly), watching the media scrum when Ronda said she can beat everybody in her division with one arm, her weigh ins meltdown and her refusal to touch gloves. All those things make that KO so much sweeter. <cheer>

I don't like ronda but December 2016 is going to be a big month for her. Nunes will completely fold, and Cyborg just walked into a one year suspension. ronda will be free to talk crap about Cyborg until she retires without ever having to fight her.

ronda will hold two belts and retire mid-2017.

Since Amanda started at ATT, she look like a complete killer

Some people think Ronda is just going to threw Amanda to the ground,
Amanda is clearly the bigger and stronger fighter and Very technical on the ground.

Just pray for Ronda that she can take this to the 4-5th Round

Amanda didn't beat the one person to beat Rhonda . She did however lose to 2 people that Rhonda blew through in 14 and 16 seconds. Lost to both by strikes. If old Rhonda shows up .. she takes Amanda's arm with her when she leaves the ring.

Ronda via arm bar 0:47 sec

George-Takei-oh-my.jpg

As a dedicated Ronda hater I'm like 90% sure she is going to arm bar Nunes in the first 2 minutes. Nunes has some of the sloppiest grappling in WMMA and that's saying a lot.

I don't like Ronda at all but I'm actually rooting for her; Nunes is a lesbian and if she wins I don't to see all the media LGBT lovefest i.e. how she's so brave etc etc. I got irritated enough with all that Kaitlyn Jenner bullshit especially when she/he it committed vehicular manslaughter.

Amanda didn't beat the one person to beat Rhonda . She did however lose to 2 people that Rhonda blew through in 14 and 16 seconds. Lost to both by strikes. If old Rhonda shows up .. she takes Amanda's arm with her when she leaves the ring.

You seem to forget that it's ALL ABOUT MATCH UPS!!! Holly was a bad match up for Ronda just like any decent grappler or wrestler is a bad match up for Holly; and Nunes is a bad match up for Ronda. Ronda couldn't have possibly made any significant improvements in her striking game in less than a year to be able to withstand Amanda's stand up barrages.

Back