Amanda will finish Ronda by RNC

rousey-vs-carmouche-1.jpg
Who are they though? I don't know who Browne dated.

I don't think so.

But here's hoping she gives Ronda the same nose job she gave to Tate.

You're reaching here Sir.

That all happened in the second round after Nunes spanked Zingano in the first. By spanked I mean took her down and even almost finished her and wasting her gastank.

tumblr_ncmapgFxVm1qaa8d1o2_250.gif

Amanda%2BNunes%2BDrops%2BBombs%2Bon%2BCat%2BZingano%2BUFC%2B178.gif

Since joining ATT she's been excellent at managing her cardio and gassing won't be an issue with Ronda. She was a reckless fighter before ATT, now she's a patient calculated killer. I truly believe she can finish Ronda on the feet or on the ground.

We all have to also remember how emotional and mentally weak Ronda is. Coming off of that BRUTAL knockout doesn't help either. Losing in that fashion can really damage you. Ronda may even come in here overthinking herself and too cautious to even get countered in fear that she'll be knocked out again in front of all these people who "mocked" and "judged" her. She wanted to kill herself ffs. Whereas Amanda's confidence is through the roof right now.

1. 30% - Nunes by strikes in round 1
2. 50% - Ronda by submission in round 1
3. 20% - Nunes gasses after round 1 and Ronda takes it by submission

The interesting bet here will be - what are the odds it goes beyond the first round. Neither of them has much of a track record beyond the first round.

I feel that if that was true she wouldn't need to get up and reset when she's on someone's guard. She would try to work from there and pass guard instead of getting up.

BJJ blackbelt blah, blah, The first BJJ blackbelt that Ronda fought; Ediene Gomez tapped to an armbar in 25 seconds and BJJ blackbelt Alexis Davies was harai-goshi'ed into kesa and pounded unconcious in less than 16 seconds. This is MMA remember...

1. 30% - Nunes by strikes in round 1
2. 50% - Ronda by submission in round 1
3. 20% - Nunes gasses after round 1 and Ronda takes it by submission

The interesting bet here will be - what are the odds it goes beyond the first round. Neither of them has much of a track record beyond the first round.

If it goes past Round 1, Ronda will be gassed out too.

not so sure about this fight to me it look like the UFC is sure of a Rhonda win maybe the fix is in

If it goes past Round 1, Ronda will be gassed out too.

You may be right. She has only been beyond the first round twice - in the second Tate fight (in which she looked fine in the second and the beginning of the third round) and in the Holms fight in which she looked completely lost and gassed in the second round.

Ronda seem to be fighting at a lower weight and in better condition this time, her cardio should be fine.

i
Have you noticed that the destiny of all of Dana's offspring is to eventually be strangled? Sage, Paige, Conor... Every single of them was choked out. Ronda is next.
f rhonda survives the first round, which i think she will, she will wear down and tap the current beltholder.

You may be right. She has only been beyond the first round twice - in the second Tate fight (in which she looked fine in the second and the beginning of the third round) and in the Holms fight in which she looked completely lost and gassed in the second round.
she might not have been gassed as much as rocked and shocked. Olympic athletes are usually not short on conditioning.

If Amanda goes out too agressive, as she usually does, then she will be tapped out in less than 60 seconds for sure. Defensive counterstriking and fast backpedalling as Holly did should be top priority if Nuñes want to be competitive in this fight.

Nunes ko Ronda in the first. Bad matchup for her. Still want to see Rousey nude in roadhouse 2

I feel that if that was true she wouldn't need to get up and reset when she's on someone's guard. She would try to work from there and pass guard instead of getting up.
To smash guard against decent opponents usually need to stand up, it's easier in tournaments because gi grips and no kicks. Her bread and butter on the ground is the side control, and she usually gets it from the uki goshi(may not be the right term my judo is CM Punk level shitty).

I have a hard time picturing that ending.

Imo, she armbars Nunes... Or loses by KO/TKO.

But, I haven't made my final prediction yet.

LOL... My final prediction may come down to a coin flip. I can't remember the last time I saw a title fight being this close. There is no way I would bet actual money on this fight.

To smash guard against decent opponents usually need to stand up, it's easier in tournaments because gi grips and no kicks. Her bread and butter on the ground is the side control, and she usually gets it from the uki goshi(may not be the right term my judo is CM Punk level shitty).

She didn't stand up to "smash guard". She stoop up and waited Miesha to stand up to try to throw her again and fall in a good position for her. Watch the fight.

She didn't stand up to "smash guard". She stoop up and waited Miesha to stand up to try to throw her again and fall in a good position for her. Watch the fight.
Don't see anything wrong with that. These resets are used all the time in sparring and fighting.

Nunes via first round destruction. She has that male-esque fluidity in her movements and of course the power

Back