Amanda Nunes spars like a man.

Same goes for Ronda as well. It's like 2 unstoppable forces colliding. Ronda is probably more athletic and has the judo throws and Nunes is the more natural striker.

It will be a fun fight for the 1 or 2 minutes it lasts
Cca-6_rW0AEzp_D.jpg

She lost to Cat because Cat is tough as fuck... Nunes had Cat in mount like 10 seconds into the fight, and proceeded to gas herself out smashing on Cat's face.

Cat just wouldn't give up. Sounded disoriented as fuck though after the fight.
Cat is a lot tougher than Ronda. She's not a great fighter but she's got an iron chin and a ton of heart. Ronda got busted up and fucked up by Holly Holm. And that was even before the head kick.

To me this one comes down to fight IQ. Ronda is not someone that you rush and clinch with. Still can't believe how dumb Miesha fought in her last fight with Ronda.

This,
Miesha was beating Ronda on her feet,
but her ego took her to the ground, where she wanted to prove that she is better than Ronda, and she lost like an idiot

i can see Nunes doing the same mistake and taking the fight to the ground,
where we will see a predictable armbar finish

Scary as fuck. She throws down like a man.

I seriously don't know how she ever lost to Cat Zingano but she moves like a man.

In fact, she looking like a bantamweight Vitor Belfort with that hair cut.

Holy crap what a beast. Ronda about to get KOed with the quickness.

If Ronda is half what she used to be she is going to win easily.
I can't believe how many people are betting on Nunes...lol. She is not Holly Holmes, she is going down and armbarred in the first.

Spars, talks, looks, dresses and most likely wishes she was a man.

Considering she like the only champ right now in American top team. I'm sure she has the pick of any of the ladies in the gym.

She also fucks like a man, or so I hear

In my day, if I started a thread like this, and didn't provide a link to the video of the Champs hot hands (and feet) I'd get a yellow card.

Amanda is probably the most athletic and coordinated female fighter at 135. She reminds me of a Lucia Rijker type with her body. She's a really talented fighter with clean technique but she still needs to keep her distance from Ronda because as Rogan said, "Ronda at her best is like a storm."

She was destroying Cat before she gassed out don't forget

She lost to Cat because Cat is tough as fuck... Nunes had Cat in mount like 10 seconds into the fight, and proceeded to gas herself out smashing on Cat's face.

Cat just wouldn't give up. Sounded disoriented as fuck though after the fight.

What was the excuse against Alexis Davis who also got on top of Nunes and pounded her face until the ref had to stop the fight? Is Davis just tough as fuck too?

Yea she is good for the WMMA division.

But for some reason I still think Ronda will sub her.

Hope I'm wrong but then again may the best woman win and that's it.

No joke, I think she's the feminine one in her relationship. Seriously.

What was the excuse against Alexis Davis who also got on top of Nunes and pounded her face until the ref had to stop the fight? Is Davis just tough as fuck too?
She actually was known for being tough as fuck lol.

So what I still would just to say I did. No shame. Drink it in maaannnnn

Back