Amanda Nunes spars like a man.

Womens MMAmight fall the way of womens bodybuilding. Ms. Olympia was cancelled 2 years ago because the women were looking like men with wigs on! If the women start fighting like men, they might as well fight them. Although I enjoy watching I hope Rhonda wins, not a fan of dikes taking over womens MMA.

Watch it again. You'll feel better once you realize Miesha didn't go into that fight at her best.

I'm also a Miesha Tate fan. I watched that fight live in Las Vegas, and it was horrifying. I'll never watch it a second time.

Scary as fuck. She throws down like a man.

I seriously don't know how she ever lost to Cat Zingano but she moves like a man.

In fact, she looking like a bantamweight Vitor Belfort with that hair cut.

Holy crap what a beast. Ronda about to get KOed with the quickness.

I have been in the boxing gym for a long long time and seen people come and go and I have never seen a women hit the pads like that. That's a man baby.
I guess my laptop is broken because the video of this awesome sparring isnt showing up on my screen for some reason...
<mma3>

I'm also a Miesha Tate fan. I watched that fight live in Las Vegas, and it was horrifying. I'll never watch it a second time.

Yea it was bad but you can tell something was off with her before the fight. She barely made weight and had a bad cut. She also looked nervous. I'm not a Miesha fan but I could tell she wasn't at her best.

Amanda is awesome and very hungry

Kat Zingano still put her on all fours in the middle of the octagon and spanked her booty. People love to say nobody is afraid of Ronda anymore which is true..but nobody should be afraid of Amanda as we've witnessed her being destroyed as well.

6d6dbfcd90d0aac605a2ba9b9605a026.jpg

ba6db6b4f382b1cb0e179f23610e6465.jpg

she's the real deal if her cardio has gotten better. Ronda's stand up is average, stands flat footed and leaves her head wide open alot, if Nunes can avoid the clinch its over.

Watching her in the Gooden/Hardy Breakdown video I noticed it too. She moves like Gilbert Melendez. Her fighting with such a huge amount of aggression adds to that and makes her seem like a new breed of female fighter.

Her fighting with such a huge amount of aggression adds to that and makes her seem like a new breed of female fighter.
Hey now I'm a Nunes fan but you know who else fights with a huge amount of aggression...

Once. Ever. lol

Yeh I picked her to steamroll Tate. She throws the fuck down all right.

Scary as fuck. She throws down like a man.

I seriously don't know how she ever lost to Cat Zingano but she moves like a man.

In fact, she looking like a bantamweight Vitor Belfort with that hair cut.

Holy crap what a beast. Ronda about to get KOed with the quickness.

I have been in the boxing gym for a long long time and seen people come and go and I have never seen a women hit the pads like that. That's a man baby.

Have you not seen Cyborg fight before? Thats the only one that fights more closer to a "man" style, probably Amanda too, but Cyborg is seriously up there with the guys.

Ronda will wreck Nunes and I dislike Ronda strongly

Nunes's striking is seriously overrated

Clinch. Arm bar. 1st Round

Hurts me to say it but its true

Ronda can't get the clinch without eating punches, and trying to eat Nunes' punches is a recipe for disaster.

She lost to Zingano because Cat was able to survive the early onslaught. That's the thing about Nunes, she is scary as fuck for the first round but if she can't get the finish she slows down a lot and has trouble staying in the fight.
yeah but once Rhonda gets hit the great coaches plans go out the window, doubt this gets to round 2 either way.

Counting on Randal Drowsy's cardio advantage only works if Nunes doesn't rock her in one of the early rounds. Ronda was a zombie after Holly rang her bell. As we saw with Holly, Ronda's armbar threat goes down the crapper as she eats shots and Nunes hits harder than Holly.

Back